OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

MOBOT 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

What a beast 
sick.gif

Do yall consider the winter olympics real? Desnt feel like the same.

Oh and neymar jr is a national hero. Dude definitely copping that statue next to pele

The high jumper had lipstick lips tatted on her face. I've seen that tattoo on people's necks and hands but never on a face.

winter olympics dope too... not as dope tho

that cross country skying and they gotta shot too :smokin

and dont forget hockey, long jump, figure skating= gymnastics

Last edited:
That 4 person snowboard race they do around a course is pretty awesome. Lots of wipeouts.

Damn sucks Julius Yego got injured during the Javelin final. At least he got silver tho 
smokin.gif

Usain Bolt made sure that he came to see Mo Farah's race on time

Mo smiled widely when he saw Bolt coming to him

Do yall consider the winter olympics real? Desnt feel like the same.
My thing about the Winter Olympics is that so few CAN participate. Only countries with snow and ice.

Only countries with warm weather can do things like track and field, sprinting, mountain biking, triathlon, etc... but that's a LOOOOOOT of countries, and very few people on the planet are left out of training to try and make it.

How is someone in Kenya gonna train for a ski event? How is someone in the Dominican gonna train for snowboarding?

I was going to post the same thing but then remembered the Jamaican bobsled team. Need to watch that movie again. I need to see how many fewer countries participate in the winter games.

My thing about the Winter Olympics is that so few CAN participate. Only countries with snow and ice.

Only countries with warm weather can do things like track and field, sprinting, mountain biking, triathlon, etc... but that's a LOOOOOOT of countries, and very few people on the planet are left out of training to try and make it.

How is someone in Kenya gonna train for a ski event? How is someone in the Dominican gonna train for snowboarding?

jamaica figured it out

Back
Top Bottom