OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Roker
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hadn't seen that, but good for Roker. I'm that kind of person, and I sincerely wish more people would be more firm in calling people out on their BS.

"Embellished"

FOH

I need to shake Roker's hand for that someday.

But whatever he's drinking, it is definitely stirred, not shaken. Stirred AF. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For anyone interested, the women's gold medal basketball game is 2:30 EST, on NBC and your basketball specialty channel if you have one.

Taurasi and Maya 'bout to do work on Espana. 
nthat.gif

(If you're going to watch it just to clown, don't bother.)

For anyone interested, the women's gold medal basketball game is 2:30 EST, on NBC and your basketball specialty channel if you have one.

Taurasi and Maya 'bout to do work on Espana. :nthat:

(If you're going to watch it just to clown, don't bother.)

be nice to see someone different win for once

Really hoping for an easy win for the women today because the men's final is probably gonna be close.

laugh.gif

^ 'Murica 
nthat.gif

(kidding)

All things being equal, we're better. 
happy.gif

Tune in tomorrow for a closer basketball game.

Taurasi has been sick forever. She was out for blood. And delle donne was working em when she got on the court.

It's weird that they can't even tell if that runner is male or female. They said they ran tests but still not that sure.

Last edited:
immense pressure on him and he delivers. can't write it better than that. Brazil gets what they coveted the most these Olympics among all the criticism leading up to the games >>>> :pimp:

That free kick he put in to give Brail their first goal was basically perfect. Watching the match now.

It's weird that they can't even tell if that runner is male or female. They said they ran tests but still not that sure.

Then -- not to be a **** -- that person probably shouldn't compete. If you're even arguably a man, its pretty unfair to other clearly female athletes to let you compete against them.

Back
Top Bottom