OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

I didn't even know Russia had a gold medal in any relays. Has me wondering what's the oldest blood samples they have stored. In 2024 all these swimmers will have their medals taken away.

Booing that French pole vaulter on the medal stand. :stoneface: C'mon.

Now he's crying... hopefully from the pride of his silver medal.

Last edited:
Sydney finished. :\

going be interesting to see what she does going forward

51.87 in the 4.. And 54.15 in the 4 hurdles

Her personal best in the 100 hurdles is from 2 years ago, 13.34.. Also has a 23.5 200

I think she'll get a shot on the prelims of the 4x400 relay.. Us usually uses some of the hurdlers in qualifying

Last edited:
Kerron Clement looked good in semis, he should finally get his gold medal if he runs clean in the final

S/O to Jeffrey Julmis :lol:

15hif5h.jpg

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with my TV, or was there really two different announcers being fused together? I heard Ato Bolden talking while a deep voiced female talked over him

If Schippers is going to beat Elaine in the final it's going to be have to running the turn, Elaine's got the superior speed on the straightaway

and smh at Prandini not making the finals after getting the great draw in the weakest of the 3 semis

Back
Top Bottom