OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

My man Ato Boldon get's pretty hyped up when he calls track events. :lol: I like it. I think its cool when you can tell a commentator is a big fan of the sport.

Rowdy Gaines that was doing all the swimming events was the same as well. Except for the 800m where Ledecky was beating everyone including the World Record mark, they were just having a basic convo.

I was gonna say...whoever was doing the Swimming events had me sweating and I didn't even know who any of the athletes were sometimes. He went nuts when that young American swimmer had that crazy time in the relays. I wasn't even sure how big a deal was but I was waving a flag in my living room.

Germany just killed the number 1 team in the 2nd set

Women's beach volleyball

Last edited:
Sweden on a roll. Beating the us and now Brasil on their home field. Where's Japan? Surprised I haven't heard anything about their soccer team.

Germany looking like they might actually finish the job the Swiss started

Damn. I forgot to it was on. Was larissa's nephew sobbing tears?

I don't even remember them showing him.. But I was watching from the ESPN carribean feed

Sweden on a roll. Beating the us and now Brasil on their home field. Where's Japan? Surprised I haven't heard anything about their soccer team.

I have no clue how the hell they kept Brazil from scoring.. They were relentless and had a ton of opportunities even with everything jammed up

Quote:
Paul CarrVerified account‏@PCarrESPN

Sweden has had 35% possession and been out-shot
1f6a8.png
58-9
1f6a8.png
in its two knockout games vs USWNT & Brazil. #SWE
9 shots doe

Volleyball team gotta get it together. Hill, get your **** together. Adams been beasting though :pimp:

Denmark keeps giving ip their lead in doubles badminton. Damn what a rally to win the match.

IOC just stripped Russia of 2008 Gold Medal in 4 x 100 relay because one of them tested positive

Back
Top Bottom