OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

I know I'm supposed to be watching beach volleyball right now because it's USA match, but I can't quit this CHN/BRA indoor volleyball match.

Tied 2 games a piece.

8-7 CHN

eek.gif

They just started off looking like BRA was going to straight WAAASSSSHHH them.

Gotta get by these ladies tonight first.

(Every single one of their assets, bruh. 
nthat.gif
)

(Especially BRA, though. 
embarassed.gif
)
They need less high-fiving and more booty slapping. 

Think this BRA team looks way better than the one that just lost. 

This is the only Agatha I know that isn't fat. Most Ruth's, Beth's, Bertha's, Gertha's, and Agatha's are big *** women

I knew a Bertha who was fine and thick. I'm mad at myself for not trying to smash her.

Simone is a beast but who else thinks Aly's floor routine looked better than Simone's.

Other than how easily she made the hard stuff look.. I completely agree.. Like we talking about her making it more of a dance

Last edited:
Anybody know what those keys on April Ross's necklace are for?

The commentators talked about it last match. Kerri gave it to her as a present. I think it says Dream on it. Kerri has one too that says something else.

Outdoor.. At first I thought it was a tongue ring.. But it looks like something under their tongues

Do they use some sort of special sand? I walk on the beach and sand gets everywhere. These sweaty ladies are diving all over the place in the sand, and it doesn't even look like they have many grains of sand on them.

Playing to 15, Brazil's serve down 13-12... serves it into the net.

14-12

Wwwwwwwwoooooooooowwwww.

Can't believe CHN 'bout to maybe do this.

The way they started this match, man, were any of you watching? They looked like lambs being brought to Brazil's slaughter.

These bums in the crowd booing and whistling the usa. I hope the usa crushes them (even though I know its likely the match will be close)

Brazil getting it. 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

(Brazil's butts, man. *Obamaforeheadwipe.pic*)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom