OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Damn

What's wrong with some people? Making fun of Lochte's result and his weight on Twitter :x

Phelps is the GOAT

It was a wrap when he kept a nice pace through fly/back/breast and exploded in the last freestyle lap

Last edited:
DC/WB doing it wrong.. Should have waited til after the Olympics and casted phelps as aquaman.. Maybe people would forget about their crappy movies

Phelps is the GOAT

It was a wrap when he kept a nice pace through fly/back/breast and exploded in the last freestyle lap
i think he exploded in the breaststroke leg. had a huge lead going into the freestyle. similar to his semi performance

Damn

What's wrong with some people? Making fun of Lochte's result and his weight on Twitter
sick.gif
How you gunna make fun of one of the most fit people on the planet from behind your computer screen smh 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Cate set the world record on July 2nd.. Over half a second faster than the winners

Whoa

What a strong finish by Oleksiak

Happy for Simone Manuel

America! :pimp:

Simone Biles...Simone Manuel... Houston's FINEST! 
pimp.gif

this Oleksiak girl though... that's a young phenom. Ledecky level??

Last edited:
I'm sorry but there should only be one gold medal. With all the technology, figure out who got the fingernail on there first. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom