OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Still waiting for International Pole Sports Federation to get Pole Dancing into the olympics

Magic City prime time team sweeping the podium.

Imagine strippers with "Olympic Gold Medalist" in that IG bio?

I'm here for it, curling is an Olympic sport so why not?

I think I've seen enough pole dancing in my life to qualify me to be a judge

What's the policy in here on spoilers? I know this is gonna air tonight but damn I wanna talk ab it
laugh.gif

Biles absolutely dominated! Happy for Aly as well she got some redemption from 2012. Felt really bad for that girl from Russia who was top 4 for the majority of the final. Took a couple of spills in those last 2 rotations and ended up a couple spots from last.

Biles absolutely dominated! Happy for Aly as well she got some redemption from 2012. Felt really bad for that girl from Russia who was top 4 for the majority of the final. Took a couple of spills in those last 2 rotations and ended up a couple spots from last.

**** can go down hill pretty fast in gymnastics. You have to be very consistent to medal.

Thanks espn for spoiling the results for me. The scrolling news on the bottom of the screen had breaking news in all red and it was about that bum lebron signing a new contract then immediately aftef were the gymnastics results.

Thanks espn for spoiling the results for me. The scrolling news on the bottom of the screen had breaking news in all red and it was about that bum lebron signing a new contract then immediately aftef were the gymnastics results.

That's what I was saying a couple posts earlier. I started out trying to avoid Olympic spoilers, but there's too many media outlets reporting on the games to really do it. Hell, even the little video screens in the elevators of my office building are giving Olympic updates. So, at this point, I've decided to just live with it.

I used to hate the spoilers in previous olympics when I couldn't stream everything and was forced to watch delayed broadcasts but I'm glad in 2016 now I can just stream everything life

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm on the West Coast and have found that Olympic spoilers are pretty hard to avoid. Social media, the radio, etc. all give real-time Olympic updates. So, unless someone locks themselves in a room and turns off all their devices, they're probably going to get some spoilers. I still enjoy watching the events at night even when I know that the outcome is going to be.

Co-sign. BILES AND ALY Were beasting right???

That's what I was saying a couple posts earlier. I started out trying to avoid Olympic spoilers, but there's too many media outlets reporting on the games to really do it. Hell, even the little video screens in the elevators of my office building are giving Olympic updates. So, at this point, I've decided to just live with it.

They did it on purpose. They have an olympics section on the scrolling ticker. They skipped that part and just showed the results. I'll look away if I don't want to see results.

There are a lot of things I don't really get about gymnastics..

But I don't get the limiting of people per team/nation after they have everyone participate general initially

Like I would get if it was like track or swimming where they limit you off the bat with entrants per event.. Then it's free for all

That would be like swimming saying, only 1 person per nation allowed in the final.. Or track saying only 1 or 2 people allowed in the final

There are a lot of things I don't really get about gymnastics..

But I don't get the limiting of people per team/nation after they have everyone participate general initially

Like I would get if it was like track or swimming where they limit you off the bat with entrants per event.. Then it's free for all

That would be like swimming saying, only 1 person per nation allowed in the final.. Or track saying only 1 or 2 people allowed in the final

Ledecky about to further embarrass some folks tomorrow night (800 final isn't tonight)

This her taking it easy in the prelims and breaking the Olympic record:

View media item 2130405

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom