Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really see where the benefit would be in draymond blatantly hitting steven in the nuts is.

Um, getting inside his head and having him not play as hard because he would be scared of not having the ability to spawn offspring? You're just being Draymond's Johnny Cochran now. 

I'm not saying there is no advantage of hitting him in the nuts, I'm saying there is no benefit to do it blatantly. Which implies that it was by accident. Dahntay was lowkey af with his dirt, but the slo-mo is soooo slow these days you can spot everything.

Clearly I'm not saying hitting him in the nuts is ok and that he should. My argument is simply based on the fact that he was out in the open when the event occurred and the significance of that.

I dont really see where the benefit would be in draymond blatantly hitting steven in the nuts is.

Um, getting inside his head and having him not play as hard because he would be scared of not having the ability to spawn offspring? You're just being Draymond's Johnny Cochran now. 

I'm not saying there is no advantage of hitting him in the nuts, I'm saying there is no benefit to do it blatantly. Which implies that it was by accident. Dahntay was lowkey af with his dirt, but the slo-mo is soooo slow these days you can spot everything.

Clearly I'm not saying hitting him in the nuts is ok and that he should. My argument is simply based on the fact that he was out in the open when the event occurred and the significance of that.

im sure every dirty player in the nba has used that logic as their defense

I'm not saying there is no advantage of hitting him in the nuts, I'm saying there is no benefit to do it blatantly. Which implies that it was by accident.
So you admit that whatever he did he did it blatantly? But at the same time it was an accident? So to sum it up: He blatantly kicked him in the groin by accident. Makes perfect sense. Okay, you win this argument. I'll back off now. Kudos.

kd is a really really good scorer. supreme talent. Being 6'11 and mobile makes him deadly af. If okc makes it to the finals, i hope he shreds bron like this.

Weren't you leading the "KD Beta train" though?

Oh no doubt, I'm still choo chooing, but I like his hoop game. Especially when he's aggressive. The variety in his scoring has been appreciated. :smokin

I'm not saying there is no advantage of hitting him in the nuts, I'm saying there is no benefit to do it blatantly. Which implies that it was by accident.

So you admit that whatever he did he did it blatantly? But at the same time it was an accident? So to sum it up: He blatantly kicked him in the groin by accident. Makes perfect sense. Okay, you win this argument. I'll back off now. Kudos.

Your comprehension is awful. How do I even have the power to admit what he did was intentional? I'm not him. MY POINT was if it was intentional, it was foolish to do it blatantly. And while, by your estimate there are benefits to kicking someone in the nuts, the risk of suspension far outweigh the initial advantage of a timid Steven Adams.

I'm leaning more towards it was unintentional and it just looked bad on tape. And the fact that it did look so bad and was out in the open makes it more likely that it was accidental, because typically if one wants to do dirt, they do it on the hush.

does drake pull this with LeBron
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Dwade really said Lebron James knows him better than Gabrielle Union. What the hell kinda stuff was going on in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom