Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie
pimp.gif
So we're going to act like that's what Boogie's problem is, that he's obsessed with winning?

K.

Last edited:

So we're going to act like that's what Boogie's problem is, that he's obsessed with winning?

K.
Right there with you, as soon as I read it I was like most of the people obsessed with winning, usually win, or have won. He is just not that close.

Watching last nights game was like watching Megatron kill off all the old Autobots on the aufobots ship in transformers the movie

GSW still favored by 2pts next game. The Public is apparently still all over GSW. Nice
no way they're going to lose twice in a row, much less in 2 weeks or the 4x it takes to eliminate them when they only lost 9 times all year

kd is a really really good scorer. supreme talent. Being 6'11 and mobile makes him deadly af. If okc makes it to the finals, i hope he shreds bron like this.

dauntay jones is such a dirty player. dude has no place in the nba. Son literally brings nothing to the table but foul plays. He's said on numerous occasions that he's tried to hurt plaers. How does he keep getting contracts?

That's why he gets deals. :lol: Gotta have a goon on the roster.

dauntay jones is such a dirty player. dude has no place in the nba. Son literally brings nothing to the table but foul plays. He's said on numerous occasions that he's tried to hurt plaers. How does he keep getting contracts?

That's why he gets deals. :lol: Gotta have a goon on the roster.

Dude is known to be doing dirty work **** on Kobe.

Last edited:
I dont really see where the benefit would be in draymond blatantly hitting steven in the nuts is.
Um, getting inside his head and having him not play as hard because he would be scared of not having the ability to spawn offspring? You're just being Draymond's Johnny Cochran now. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom