Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwade really said Lebron James knows him better than Gabrielle Union. What the hell kinda stuff was going on in Miami
I know more about my female coworkers than their husbands do
That's actually a fact.
Yeah its kinda like how I know more about some of my homegirls than their man or know more about some of my homeboys than their girl does too. Nothing strange about Wade saying that at all to me.

Your comprehension is awful. How do I even have the power to admit what he did was intentional? I'm not him. MY POINT was if it was intentional, it was foolish to do it blatantly. And while, by your estimate there are benefits to kicking someone in the nuts, the risk of suspension far outweigh the initial advantage of a timid Steven Adams.

Once again, brilliant logic. Okay, how about this then? In game 4 before the tip off, Steven Adams casually gets on the court with a sledgehammer, walks to Stephen Curry, blatantly swings the sledgehammer and breaks both of Curry's knees so that he can never walk again. Surely something that blatant must be treated as an accident. Why on earth would he even think of doing something that blatant if it wasn't a complete force majeure, one in a million type of accident? I mean, what would he have to gain by doing something that stupid? No one would be dumb enough to even think of ever doing something that idiotic on purpose so there's no way in hell that wouldn't be an accident.
I'm leaning more towards it was unintentional and it just looked bad on tape. And the fact that it did look so bad and was out in the open makes it more likely that it was accidental, because typically if one wants to do dirt, they do it on the hush.
Yeah, the guy who has 4 technical fouls these playoffs and already kicked Adams in the groin once in game 2 definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
its time for Luke ot take over so he can unleash the curry like the first 40 games. Back is against the wall, midas whale say f it.

Warriors taking the next 2.

Maybe it's just me. That's hella weird to me. Your spouse should be your best friend and the one you confide in and tell everything. I'm not telling my friends my business like that.

Adams deserved that kick. He should a been suspended calling steph a little monkey . miss me with that different cultural bull **** some of the most racist people are from where he's from. They know better.

Maybe it's just me. That's hella weird to me. Your spouse should be your best friend and the one you confide in and tell everything. I'm not telling my friends my business like that.
is that you doug christie.

not really. most of the time your friends will know the dirt you do/ the real you  more then your s/o  obviously. 

Last edited:
is that you doug christie.

not really. most of the time your friends will know the dirt you do more then your s/o  obviously. 

:lol:

yeah man you must not be married.

Last edited:
I think most of it comes down to how long you've known the person. Like if known my homeboy for 7 years but his girl has only known him for 2 I know way more about him than she does.

Now I don't know how long Wade has known Bron compared to how long he's known Union but it probably longer at least thats what I would guess considering how close friends they are. 

NBA so soft nowadays. You can't kick someone in the nuts without a suspension? Back in the day, that's barely a foul

wait..so if dray and steven talked about it after the game, why steven still acting like a lil b in interviews today talm bout it wouldnt make a diff if dray apologized or not. man up with icy hot you f boy

Because son tryna play the victims just like how he did with his previous out of line comment

wait..so if dray and steven talked about it after the game, why steven still acting like a lil b in interviews today talm bout it wouldnt make a diff if dray apologized or not. man up with icy hot you f boy
If one of the star players on the other team was facing a suspension for kicking me in the nuts I would do the same damn thing.

Because son tryna play the victims just like how he did with his previous out of line comment

giphy.gif

Last edited:

If one of the star players on the other team was facing a suspension for kicking me in the nuts I would do the same damn thing.

true true.

dawgs yall remember how emotional k.love was with kelly last year?!?! lmaoo. son wanted his head on a platter. 'The League has to do something about this, and swiftly'. lol. league aint do a damn thing lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom