Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
true true.

dawgs yall remember how emotional k.love was with kelly last year?!?! lmaoo. son wanted his head on a platter. 'The League has to do something about this, and swiftly'. lol. league aint do a damn thing lmao
love is soft tho. dude was crying about it . 

Mann Warriors looked gased last night you can tell that 73win season is taking its toll...but when all your guys are healthy and still get stomped like that :smh
I'm wondering if Curry is 100%.
Dude seems to be more timid than usual
I don't think he is man
but he's here and he's back?? or was that just for the portland series?
He hurt his elbow though diving into that Front row of Authentics.

Remember they didn't break his fall

Not OKC. KD had throw them bows himself against Dallas :lol:
That's the issue I have with cats like KD.
He wanna be tough against the Mavs, but fold when he play some bangers.
If he lets SSW come back and take the series, KD will officially be a broad in my book

Jim Park ‎@SheridanBlog

Is this a "natural motion" while shooting 3 as well? Spare me the I've never seen someone kick like that talk

12:10 PM - 23 May 2016
idk. People always kick out their legs trying to draw fouls on jump shots. There's a difference

Draymond's play wasn't the same as this one. Show me more plays where a guy kicks an opponent in the nuts in Draymond's situation. I can find plenty of Reggie Miller etc. jumpers where they kick out

He hurt his elbow though diving into that Front row of Authentics.
Remember they didn't break his fall
Naw not the elbow.
I don't think his knee is 100%.
Has he even tried to drive to the basket and at least shoot the tear drop jumper?

On the flip side Russ could have that boy in check.
But I think Curry is too much of a competitor to let Westbrook take his lunch?

Mann Warriors looked gased last night you can tell that 73win season is taking its toll...but when all your guys are healthy and still get stomped like that :smh
I'm wondering if Curry is 100%.
Dude seems to be more timid than usual

I don't think he is man

but he's here and he's back?? or was that just for the portland series?

This is a whole other animal son can't even get his shot off

wait..so if dray and steven talked about it after the game, why steven still acting like a lil b in interviews today talm bout it wouldnt make a diff if dray apologized or not. man up with icy hot you f boy

So where in that video does it show that they even talked... at all? All I see is them walking by each other and giving a quick "good game" type handshake. You're acting like a dude can't still be civil even if he's upset.

Got that info from FakeSportsNews.com 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom