Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think that play happens if GS is up by 9 points in the game and Draymond hadn't been a nonfactor

Last edited:
honestly hard to say that it was intentional. Clearly from certain angles it does. From others it just looks like a flail. Guys have to sell contact so much now, that sometimes they be on some tourettes type steeze. I dont really see where the benefit would be in draymond blatantly hitting steven in the nuts is. He's never been a dirty/dumb player. I think he just tried to sell the contact and kickout was the end result.

the knee in game 2 definitely wasn't intentional. I see guys drive knee first to create space all the time. I absolutely hate it, but it happens often. Dwade drives foot first a ton and a lot of times actually pushes the defender out of his way.

I'm not defending Dray, just saying based on the evidence and his previous history, I can't say with certainty that he was trying to punt my dudes meat.
What does Biyombo have to say about Draymonds situation?

Totally agree

'I see that Draymond is in a situation, but I know nothing of that. I can only speak on my own. I am Bismack Biyombo.'

:rofl:

That Bismack question was from a previous post that still stuck on my next post.

It should have just said totally agree

:rofl:

That Bismack question was from a previous post that still stuck on my next post.

It should have just said totally agree

lmaoo when I did the impression, I did it out loud in his voice too. nailed it.

Who is the better Congoan Bismack or Serge?

Who is cooler?

i'm surprised nobody caught feels about Kerr snitching on Russ last night. 'Russell kicks his feet out everytime he shoots, just let them play ball'

That's along the exact same lines at kobe 'allegedly' mentioning shaq right? Like, I'm not snitching blatantly, but I'm snitching on the humble. Dry snitching.

Serge I think is 3 years older than he really is just based of the way he plays now compared to before.
Dwayne Casey flat out said Bismack is mature for his age and whatever that age may be! :lol:
Ersan Ilyasova. Probably has the most evidence linking him to faking his age tho

didnt manu just have a serious procedure this year cause he got knocked in the groin and his private parts got tangled up :x
league gonna suspend dray for this. at this point, too much attention

however, batum cosigns this :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom