Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That angle where you can see Draymond looking down at Adams' groin as he makes contact should be the nail in the coffin. Silver sweating.

Adams shoulda hit Yuckmouth with "You stay on my nuts/midsection :lol:"

Last edited:
If he does get suspended, we have to acknowledge Adams as one of the top agitators in the league.

He got Z-Bo suspended too. Had to sit out game 7.

Last edited:
c'mon man. that's a natural shooting motion.
laugh.gif

OKC could win 4 games against GSW and folks would be like "I'm not counting GSW out just yet"

Like the great disc jockey Khaled always says. Don't listen to THEY, won't be able to deny it for much longer.

Funny how everyone except Warrior fans on Twitter are saying Dray should be suspended for one game

He's gonna get the penalty, and he's an idiot for doing that especially after the league just suspended Dahtnay for doing a cheapshot

crazy. Warriors run about to be over..man if they lose they going to be slandered like crazy. 73 wins and you don't win a chip. Pathetic .

Which is one of the reasons I didn't care for the record cause at the end of the day, if you don't win it all, you'll be known as one of the biggest choking teams in sports history.

‏@latbbolch Draymond Green: "Russell said I did it on purpose but he's a part of the superstar group that started all this acting in the NBA."
Dray trying to flip the script. :lol:

honestly hard to say that it was intentional. Clearly from certain angles it does. From others it just looks like a flail. Guys have to sell contact so much now, that sometimes they be on some tourettes type steeze. I dont really see where the benefit would be in draymond blatantly hitting steven in the nuts is. He's never been a dirty/dumb player. I think he just tried to sell the contact and kickout was the end result.

the knee in game 2 definitely wasn't intentional. I see guys drive knee first to create space all the time. I absolutely hate it, but it happens often. Dwade drives foot first a ton and a lot of times actually pushes the defender out of his way.

I'm not defending Dray, just saying based on the evidence and his previous history, I can't say with certainty that he was trying to punt my dudes meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom