Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mann Warriors looked gased last night you can tell that 73win season is taking its toll...but when all your guys are healthy and still get stomped like that :smh

I doubt Dre get's suspended. He didn't even go thru hard with the kick. He might have caught SA a little, but if they were going to suspend him, he would have got a Flagrant II yesterday

this angle really does it for me...if you don't think he did that on purpose, you are a homer and delusional

I just read someone's theory that Jones got suspended on purpose because he knew Draymond would hit someone in the nuts again and the league would have to suspend him. Cavs get OKC in the finals and Jones gets Finals MVP :lol: :smh:

I just read someone's theory that Jones got suspended on purpose because he knew Draymond would hit someone in the nuts again and the league would have to suspend him. Cavs get OKC in the finals and Jones gets Finals MVP
laugh.gif
LMAO only on NT

As far as Draymond being suspended,

Kobe got suspended for this:

These are regular season games but these are also two of the biggest stars in basketball.

I think Dray will be out of game 4.

Don't forget Harden highly tapping Lebron's balls and getting suspended :lol:

As far as Draymond being suspended,

Kobe got suspended for what he did to Jaric AND what he did to Ginobili in the beginning of this video:

Again, Kobe Bryant, best player in the league, got suspended on two separate occasions for dirty ****.

Wade got suspended for this:

These are regular season games but these are also two of the biggest stars in basketball.

I think Dray will be out of game 4.
Well there you go.. Dray won't be suspended because it is the playoffs

Horry caught a game for the screen, another one for the aftermath. Amare, who was averaging 26 points, got suspended too.

The takes are so hot. I think the warriors cockiness may be their downfall...If in fact they lose this series. Seems like they thought that punch in the mouth would get OKC to be intimidated and they came out flat. It didn't and once it started to snowball...game over. Thought gsw would take it in 6 but I'm thinking this one is going 7, unless they put their foot on the gas and keep it there. The thunder are hungry.

Days end... Because they're sitting around trying to figure out how to handle the fallout damage for when he doesn't get suspended.

The tinfoil hat is on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom