Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Draymond was out of control. He didn't even make it look inadvertent like the other one in game 2. I think he deserves to be suspended... But for be sake of competition I kinda hope it doesn't come to that.

Yea the guy looked at the balls, yea it looked like he could've avoided swinging his leg up, yea Draymond sounds like a terrible liar, but sometimes if it looks like a duck and talks a duck it isn't a duck

He shouldn't be suspended

Circumstantial evidence

Dray with the WWF low blow :lol:

I like Dray but let's be for real, that's the type of **** he would do on purpose.

Still surprised at how good Roberson played. At one point I thought he wasn't allowed to shoot. :lol: Dude looked like he had no confidence.

The way Adams reacted after the kick :rofl:

Looking like his body was going through a system shutdown

Last edited:
Probably because it's NBA playoff basketball related.

And this is the NBA playoff basketball thread.

But hey.

Your purpose in questioning his post is?

Last edited:
Dray letting that monkey remark get the best of him. I don't care what anybody says, Adams knew exactly what he was doing with that comment. He's a certified Jimmy rustler. I don't think he's racist or anything but he was def trying to get in his opponent's head a la Muhammad Ali and Joe frazier

:rofl:

As far as Draymond being suspended,

Kobe got suspended for this:

After he first got suspended for this:

Again, Kobe Bryant, best player in the league, got suspended on two separate occasions for dirty ****.

Wade got suspended for this:

These are regular season games but these are also two of the biggest stars in basketball.

I think Dray will be out of game 4.

Last edited:

Kobe got suspended for what he did to Jaric AND what he did to Ginobili in the beginning of this video:

Again, Kobe Bryant, best player in the league, got suspended on two separate occasions for dirty ****.

Wade got suspended for this:

These are regular season games but these are also two of the biggest stars in basketball.

Well there you go.. Dray won't be suspended because it is the playoffs

Kobe got suspended for what he did to Jaric AND what he did to Ginobili in the beginning of this video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom