Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2041801

Marc Stein [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@ESPNSteinLine

ESPN sources say that an official decision from the league office on Draymond Green's status for Game 4 is expected by day's end Monday.
10:25 AM - 23 May 2016
SOn did that **** on purpose. He just played it off really well. If somebody cant see that, they are foolish. Dude drives into Adams body ( legal) , so he feels Adams presence infront, yet he kicks.. He thought he was gonna hit air? If you play ball, this is an easy call. Suspend his ***. (but they prolly wont)

Last edited:
Days end... Because they're sitting around trying to figure out how to handle the fallout damage for when he doesn't get suspended.

The tinfoil hat is on today.
Would look so hilarious not banning an influential player from a team with a 73-9 record they're trying to protect who kicked a guy in the groin two games straight after banning a never playing role player for a single punch to the groin that didn't look as intentional as what Draymond did.

Looking forward to seeing whether they will actually try to give an explanation for why Draymond was not ejected while Dahntay wasn't or if it will be just a standard "We have decided not to suspend him" statement with no explanation.

why do dudes do this **** to other dudes tho? :smh: ...... CP3 should be on that list. Thats his go to finishing move. (prolly never got caught) His hand stay covered in scrotum residue

Last edited:
remember when kobe said that his elbow swing was his follow through :lol:

if i recall, think he got 1gm for this and he missed his madison square garden gm

Last edited:
I saw what Steelo and PMatic posted and from the get go thought the decision was obvious. But then why are we waiting an entire day? That's what worries me.

The takes are so hot. I think the warriors cockiness may be their downfall...If in fact they lose this series. Seems like they thought that punch in the mouth would get OKC to be intimidated and they came out flat. It didn't and once it started to snowball...game over. Thought gsw would take it in 6 but I'm thinking this one is going 7, unless they put their foot on the gas and keep it there. The thunder are hungry.

Remember though, it was decided in this thread that the gsw aren't cocky.

From him grilling Steven Adams after making a 3 in game 2, to him hitting him in the jewels in game 2, then this in game 3,

there's wayyy too much circumstantial evidence here for me to believe that it wasn't intentional. Plus it looked intentional.

The worst angle yet, looks nothing that even resembles a "basketball move":

it's one thing if he was driving and took off on one leg with a knee out to ward off defender (like what manu did), but he jumped stopped and did a kick

Last edited:
The takes are so hot. I think the warriors cockiness may be their downfall...If in fact they lose this series. Seems like they thought that punch in the mouth would get OKC to be intimidated and they came out flat. It didn't and once it started to snowball...game over. Thought gsw would take it in 6 but I'm thinking this one is going 7, unless they put their foot on the gas and keep it there. The thunder are hungry.

Remember though, it was decided in this thread that the gsw aren't cocky.

yep i remember that discussion from the regular season.

And what Steve Kerr said last night isn't true.

What Draymond did does not happen that often playing basketball and when you look at the fashion in which Draymond did it in, it has to be on purpose. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom