Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on the elliptical this morning and caught a glimpse of ESPN showing dray doing the mule kick on an identical play in the same game but with no nut contact. Dunno if it was before the Adams incident but it kinda made me second guess if it was intentional or not

Last edited:
honestly hard to say that it was intentional. Clearly from certain angles it does. From others it just looks like a flail. Guys have to sell contact so much now, that sometimes they be on some tourettes type steeze. I dont really see where the benefit would be in draymond blatantly hitting steven in the nuts is. He's never been a dirty/dumb player. I think he just tried to sell the contact and kickout was the end result.

the knee in game 2 definitely wasn't intentional. I see guys drive knee first to create space all the time. I absolutely hate it, but it happens often. Dwade drives foot first a ton and a lot of times actually pushes the defender out of his way.

I'm not defending Dray, just saying based on the evidence and his previous history, I can't say with certainty that he was trying to punt my dudes meat.

First time ever reppin you Freeze but I 100% agree with everything you said in this post.

From certain angles, it looks intentional and i honestly think he was just trying to "sell" the foul and ended up wailing his legs up which accidentally hit Adams.

am I the only one who thinks the warriors defense of this making things worse?

literally, should have just said it was an accident, apologized, no intent and moved on

Last edited:

literally, should have just said it was an accident, apologized and moved on

agreed. its obviously calculated and they are all selling the same story.

whistle was blown. ball out of his hands. both feet on the ground. then one leg goes straight into his groin.

an accidental basketball play, right.

Bruce Bowen somewhere wearing a bowtie like what the problem is.

#Neverforget son was out there flying dragon kicking folks :rofl:

1312557644_bruce_bowen_kicks_wally_szczerbiak_in_the_face.gif

Last edited:

literally, should have just said it was an accident, apologized, no intent and moved on

Horrible look, but they gotta do it. They realize the jig is close to being to its conclusion.

Last edited:
That's how you know Boogie is legit crazy. He doesn't even realize it.

honestly hard to say that it was intentional. Clearly from certain angles it does. From others it just looks like a flail. Guys have to sell contact so much now, that sometimes they be on some tourettes type steeze. I dont really see where the benefit would be in draymond blatantly hitting steven in the nuts is. He's never been a dirty/dumb player. I think he just tried to sell the contact and kickout was the end result.

the knee in game 2 definitely wasn't intentional. I see guys drive knee first to create space all the time. I absolutely hate it, but it happens often. Dwade drives foot first a ton and a lot of times actually pushes the defender out of his way.

I'm not defending Dray, just saying based on the evidence and his previous history, I can't say with certainty that he was trying to punt my dudes meat.

Totally agree

Last edited:
dauntay jones is such a dirty player. dude has no place in the nba. Son literally brings nothing to the table but foul plays. He's said on numerous occasions that he's tried to hurt plaers. How does he keep getting contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom