Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Warriors did not expect that type of performance from the thunder they will bring their best stuff the rest of the series this game was just a wake up call they will take control back:smokin
Why would they not being their A game it's the WCF

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol: at Charles, Kenny, and Shaq trying to convince themselves that Draymond didn't do that on purpose

You didn't see Durant Shimmy vs GSW at all. They just want to win. No showboating

It's cause OKC did all their shimmying in the hallway before the game :lol:

Last edited:
Jones came in at the end of the game with basically no time left in the clock and punched Biyombo for no reason. Draymond was in the middle of a close game making a basketball play (the kick was definitely unnatural but still) and got assessed a flagrant in the moment which changed the game. Why are people comparing these situations? Someone got hit in the nuts but they're totally different.

Jones came in at the end of the game with basically no time left in the clock and punched Biyombo for no reason. Draymond was in the middle of a close game making a basketball play (the kick was definitely unnatural but still) and got assessed a flagrant in the moment which changed the game. Why are people comparing these situations? Someone got hit in the nuts but they're totally different.
but still

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

He's right,we can't compare Dray and Jones. Dray's was way worse since it was obviously premeditated seeing as he's been getting into it with Adams throughout the series.

Last edited:
It's still the WCF so no excuse.
Guess you can say that the Spurs was waiting to play the dubs

it happens the thunder have 2 of the best players on the planet and they came out on fire it's just like a boxing match its not over the better team just took a vicious punch

It's still the WCF so no excuse.
Guess you can say that the Spurs was waiting to play the dubs

it happens the thunder have 2 of the best players on the planet and they came out on fire it's just like a boxing match its not over the better team just took a vicious punch
I thought it came down to Xs and Os in basketball your star players can only take you so far.

I feel like the NBA kind of set the precedent w/ that Jones suspension. Although I do have a feeling nothing will happen, their backs may be against the wall on this one.

He was still going up for a shot and got fouled. Thats a basketball play. It wasn't Draymond just going up to him and kicking him like Jones did.
I've played basketball my entire life and never once have I made that particular move or witnessed anyone else for that matter...a knee yea that happens but kick? Nah

curry will be the difference he is not playing well enough I think he will channel his inner Jordan and take over knowing how critical things are now

Saying that was a "basketball play" sounds as legit as Stern spinning rejecting the CP trade for "basketball reasons" :rofl:

Last edited:

You just compared the two situations.

Dray letting that monkey remark get the best of him. I don't care what anybody says, Adams knew exactly what he was doing with that comment. He's a certified Jimmy rustler. I don't think he's racist or anything but he was def trying to get in his opponent's head a la Muhammad Ali and Joe frazier

I'm not even saying Draymond shouldn't get suspended - if that's what y'all are crying about. Just saying that it's totally different from the Biyombo situation.

[quote name="leemelone"]Draymond is reminding me of artest after he clocked harden.

[Video] [/quote]"unintentional elbow"

*therockeyeroll.gif*[/Video]

The Jones kick reminded me of Dexter Pittman checking into the game and clotheslining Lance as he went in the paint like 10 seconds later during the ECF a few years ago :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom