Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dray letting that monkey remark get the best of him. I don't care what anybody says, Adams knew exactly what he was doing with that comment. He's a certified Jimmy rustler. I don't think he's racist or anything but he was def trying to get in his opponent's head a la Muhammad Ali and Joe frazier

giphy.gif

Think he was winking back at the bench :lol:,guaranteed Riles took care of the fine :rofl:

Last edited:
The NBA better be prepared to deal with King James and his camp and that lashing when Draymond doesn't get suspended.
This is going to be comical. King James is about to as y'all say "let the yoppa float"

The NBA better be prepared to deal with King James and his camp and that lashing when Draymond doesn't get suspended.
This is going to be comical. King James is about to as y'all say "let the yoppa float"
Swear...Draymond better get at least one game.

What was Stephanie Curry's final stat line from last night? When I fell asleep he was like 4-13 lol...3-11 from the 3 or something like that.

Avy type stuff right there

As much as I want Draymond to get suspended I really don't wanna hear the excuses if the league does suspend him and GS turns around and loses game 4.
Precisely.
Let Dray play.

the Warriors did not expect that type of performance from the thunder they will bring their best stuff the rest of the series this game was just a wake up call they will take control back:smokin

:rofl:
Jones came in at the end of the game with basically no time left in the clock and punched Biyombo for no reason. Draymond was in the middle of a close game making a basketball play (the kick was definitely unnatural but still) and got assessed a flagrant in the moment which changed the game. Why are people comparing these situations? Someone got hit in the nuts but they're totally different.
Changed the game?
Seriously?
That *** whipping was coming either way bruv

If Dray gets suspended, I'll eat the Blazin Wings, dipped in ghost pepper sauce, wrapped in wet newspaper.

*offer subject to availability, and can be altered at any time

Last edited:
One of Drays excuses though: "that was just a natural motion after going up with the ball, MY CORE ISNT STRONG ENOUGH to stop my leg from going up like that"

Dray is the homie man:rofl: good stuff

Avy type stuff right there
Precisely.
Let Dray play.
:rofl:
Changed the game?
Seriously?
That *** whipping was coming either way bruv

Probably. But Dray got sent to the line for 2 FTs. He knocked them both down and the score was 42-48 OKC. Like 5-6 minutes left in the half. Score ended up being 47-72. Something changed. Not taking anything away from OKC.

Did he really say that :lol:

He's really making a mockery of the league right now. I don't know if he actually thinks he's bulletproof or if he knows he's getting suspended and this is his way of coping

Probably. But Dray got sent to the line for 2 FTs. He knocked them both down and the score was 42-48 OKC. Like 5-6 minutes left in the half. Score ended up being 47-72. Something changed. Not taking anything away from OKC.
And adams hit the two FT from the flagrant..so doesn't really change much.

Color me surprised if draymond gets suspended. Gs is the nbas cash cow. The nba isn't fair ,stars get away with more then scrubs.

I know if Green gets suspended and GSW loss some people will say "Oh but we didnt have Draymond for game whatever" but thats a baseless argument to me cause its not like it was an injury it was a self inflicted wound. Green wanted to kick dude in the nuts its no ones fault but his own and if he does get some suspended its because of him, he hurt his own team chances with that nonsense. This isn't the same as a player going down with an unfortunate injury and a team not being full strength because of it.

Also its not the NBA's responsibility to protect narrative and make sure both teams are at full strength so some fans can't make silly arguments. In situations like this its the players responsibility to not doing anything suspension worthy which is exactly what Green did.

Last edited:
I know OKC well enough to not be surprised if Dray gets suspended and they still lose, giving up 30 to either Barnes or Iggy and then someone like Clark steps up out of nowhere and goes 5 for 7 from 3

I know if Green gets suspended and GSW loss some people will say "Oh but we didnt have Draymond for game whatever" but thats a baseless argument to me cause its not like it was an injury it was a self inflicted wound. Green wanted to kick dude in the nuts its no ones fault but his own and if he does get some suspended its because of him, he hurt his own team chances with that nonsense. This isn't the same as a player going down with an unfortunate injury and a team not being full strength because of it.

Also its not the NBA's responsibility to protect narrative and make sure both teams are at full strength so some fans can't make silly arguments. In situations like this its the players responsibility to not doing anything suspension worthy which is exactly what Green did.
All facts...but of all people GS fans are the last that should complain about missing players.

No we are discussing the possibility that an NBA player who committed a flagrant foul in the WCF gets suspended for that flagrant foul...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom