Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunk King will be lit for Season2 and the production will be top notch.
First couple of rounds were trash but the semis and finals get really good as far as dunks.

They have the right idea, a great idea. The execution was terrible this time around.
For one, You can't have a Terrance J as a host dressed like that.

Last edited:
NBA about to lose all credibility if Green is not suspended after the Dahntay Jones suspension. Silver probably wishing he could turn back time and not suspend Jones so that he can avoid hypocrisy and blatant favoring of the Warriors. 

NBA about to lose all credibility if Green is not suspended after the Dahntay Jones suspension. Silver probably wishing he could turn back time and not suspend Jones so that he can avoid hypocrisy and blatant favoring of the Warriors. 

That would mean they had credibility to begin with.

It's funny that when golden state loses the analyst and players all talk about not taking bad shots and shooting too quick in the shot clock, when in reality that's just how they play and how they've played all season

Last edited:
It's funny that when golden state loses the analyst and players all talk about not taking bad shots and shooting too quick in the shot, when in reality that's just how they play and how they've played all season
Warriors take a hell of alot of bad shots, especially when curry does iso ball. But everybody ignores that when shots go in, i expect this series to grind out more but end in 6 with thundr going to the finals, and Draymond suspension should put the icing on the cake for game 4.

Couldn't get right into GOT so I just rewatched the game....GSW is in trouble bruh.
OKC gets away with some wild good passes on the strength that GSW isn't used to seeing this kind of movement from them. When GSW starts anticipating these extra passes, Dion/Russ/KD will just take the shot and up their scoring average in the process. With the next game in OKC and this defense that has became a real thing, OKC is their own worst enemy right now, if they don't take this in 5 they are working too hard.

This should be over on the next trip to the Bay

Last edited:

This is that slander dude was talking about you not being able to handle.

"I can handle it. I'll just remind everyone who their team is, and unless they are Thunder fans (which they're not), I can take it all."

laugh.gif

We all know. 
jumpman crying on the inside. let them feelings out bro. 
Just funny how Y'all are always on my nuts
laugh.gif
**** is comical
You bombard this thread with your obnoxious posts every 2 seconds like this is your personal blog.

Then when the Warriors get washed like they did tonight, you come in here even more obnoxious on that "My team's great your team sucks" steez.

But people are always on your nuts?

FOH.
2ef2b57773b4fdd6c9702e5d15299b81.jpg

The homie @toine2983  is FED UP! 
smokin.gif

Post of the night. +1

A lot of feels being felt in the thread. Funny how the Curry worship seems to stop when he loses.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Bulls fans are the WORST!!
Says Cavs/LeBron fan 
roll.gif

You bombard this thread with your obnoxious posts every 2 seconds like this is your personal blog.

Then when the Warriors get washed like they did tonight, you come in here even more obnoxious on that "My team's great your team sucks" steez.

But people are always on your nuts?

FOH.
That Ether tho 
nthat.gif

View media item 2041528
Cmon b...watchu talkin about...you actin like GSW a dynasty after getting one ring.......last year.........

I mean I know the knicks been hot garbage for a while now...but theyve been had chips and more playoff wins games, hall of famers etc ("well duh the knicks been in the league for forever and a day") but keep in mind that eventhough theyve been ****...they still a waaaaayyy better franchise(and i mean that with money/economics as the priority) than GSW as of this moment still. Its called Hype b...

C'mon man. You know the NBA before 2014 didn't matter :lol:

It's long been known that quality of player matters when it comes to rulings. This would be another example of that.

I'm not going to be shocked either way this ruling comes down, although I do think that he will be suspended.

Draymond is reminding me of artest after he clocked harden.

[Video]

It might not be so bad for him to sit out seeing how that death lineup hasn't been working out for them.[/Video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom