Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gsw got blew out and not much talk about curry, let the cavs get blown out like the lebby aka lesbian aka whatever else dumb names y'all call him slander would be non stop

Dubs lost to 2 of the top 5 players in the L. Not the trash can fires that bron plays against. If/when he loses, he deserves the slander mama

Gsw got blew out and not much talk about curry, let the cavs get blown out like the lebby aka lesbian aka whatever else dumb names y'all call him slander would be non stop
Dubs lost to 2 of the top 5 players in the L. Not the trash can fires that bron plays against. If/when he loses, he deserves the slander mama
so what if bron loses to the thunder... does he deserve to be slandered

Kevin durant is fighting through the curse this is a beautiful thing to See - Lil B
— Lil B THE BASEDGOD (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) May 23, 2016

roll.gif
Ruh roh.

so what if bron loses to the thunder... does he deserve to be slandered

Nah, he usually loses to the west. He loses to the west about as good as anybody could, might be the goat at it when its all said and done. Its his thing. Its pretty much cliche at this point.

He'll still get roasted tho, no doubt. Such is life.

Nah, he usually loses to the west. He loses to the west about as good as anybody could, might be the goat at it when its all said and done. Its his thing. Its pretty much cliche at this point.

He'll still get roasted tho, no doubt. Such is life.
LOL wut?

It's nice to see OKC just let their play speak for itself.
No need to rub it in GSW's face w/ walk off no look Jumpers and C Walks. Just score and keep it moving back to the Defensive end.
The dudes are locked in.

Waiters did have a raise the roof but, who wouldn't have done that. He dunked on two dudes off the dribble pump fake or something

You also a Knicks fan, I've had a rough night i
Of basketball but you've had an entire decade. Prayers [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

View media item 2041528
Cmon b...watchu talkin about...you actin like GSW a dynasty after getting one ring.......last year.........

I mean I know the knicks been hot garbage for a while now...but theyve been had chips and more playoff wins games, hall of famers etc ("well duh the knicks been in the league for forever and a day") but keep in mind that eventhough theyve been ****...they still a waaaaayyy better franchise(and i mean that with money/economics as the priority) than GSW as of this moment still. Its called Hype b...

Roberson is like a My2Kplayer, spent all his VC first on everything except shooting
Now he got some for 3 point shooting :lol:

Glad Roberson had a big game. You can't let a team ignore you on defense. Aside from shooting open 3s, there are other ways to have an impact on offense. He definitely did today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom