Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just needs to shoot it more.

I agree. And dre's a homie but Im not being biased when I say his shot isnt broken.

Its a confidence issue.

All he has to do is take those open 3's and OKC becomes infinitely better than they already are. He becomes another threat on the perimeter, and he's already an underrated slasher.

I agree. And dre's a homie but Im not being biased when I say his shot isnt broken.

Its a confidence issue.

All he has to do is take those open 3's and OKC becomes infinitely better than they already are. He becomes another threat on the perimeter, and he's already an underrated slasher.
Best part is he knows once he gets that shot down, he'll  be a major key

Who's the worse Jumpman?

RyanJumpman or JumpmanFromDaBay?

You still on my tip like a groupie :lol: :lol:
Fam is that your comeback for everything?

"People gotta get off my nuts man, it's not like I'm being obnoxious and doing some poop posting in my own thread"

You're a disgrace to S&T for how you post without much wit in your insults and lack of analysis other than "hurrduur my bae Curry is MVP and yours isn't" or the "I JUST WON A CHAMPIONSHIP LAST YEAR" :rolleyes

And you post. that. every. single. day.
For a regular like most of us in this thread, it's annoying.

If I catch the fade from Ska for this, I will take it. When you got guys like Toine mad, something ain't right fam.

View media item 2041507
Shots

Tony Allen is actually a more efficient scorer than Roberson surprisingly

He is. But he's tasked with a bit more responsibility since He doesnt play with KD and Russ.

At the end of the day, all im saying is that gsw cant defend Andre the way they defended TA in last year's playoffs.

okcs role players coming thru.... scary 

Aw man its beyond scary for gsw.

In the playoffs, you win and lose with your role players and OKC's are coming up big time.

Who would of though Andre Roberson and Dion Waiters would become a viable offensive player for OKC in the WCF ? :lol:

This is why we play the games.

You have 635 posts on NT.

588 of them are in this thread.

I'm not the one that needs to go.
laugh.gif
 dude is horrible. 
Fam is that your comeback for everything?

"People gotta get off my nuts man, it's not like I'm being obnoxious and doing some poop posting in my own thread"

You're a disgrace to S&T for how you post without much wit in your insults and lack of analysis other than "hurrduur my bae Curry is MVP and yours isn't" or the "I JUST WON A CHAMPIONSHIP LAST YEAR"
eyes.gif

And you post. that. every. single. day.
For a regular like most of us in this thread, it's annoying.

If I catch the fade from Ska for this, I will take it. When you got guys like Toine mad, something ain't right fam.
jumpman desperately needs new material.... 

Gsw got blew out and not much talk about curry, let the cavs get blown out like the lebby aka lesbian aka whatever else dumb names y'all call him slander would be non stop

Jumpman thought he was spitting knowledge with the Bulls game. :rofl:

Just take the L dawg.

It was such a fail i was embarrassed for the homie. Legit shook my head in disgust at the computer screen and then hit the report button. Take up your statistical misunderstanding with Meth g.

In the playoffs, you win and lose with your role players and OKC's are coming up big time.

Who would of though Andre Roberson and Dion Waiters would become a viable offensive player for OKC in the WCF ?
laugh.gif

true . i know i didnt. man everyone is always used to laughing at dion ........ 

Last edited:
okcs role players coming thru.... scary 

Who would of though Andre Roberson and Dion Waiters would become a viable offensive player for OKC in the WCF ? :lol:

Waiters just needs to be more consistent with his shots
But he's given that additional playmaking ability that they missed since Harden signed with the Rockets

Thunder at any point take Roberson out of the starting lineup? GS barely has to guard him or ibaka
He just needs to take those open shots.

He's been shooting it at a decent enough clip.

You can't have a guy who's that open not shooting it.

Remember how "bad" Tony Allens offense "was"? And go look at his numbers when he was forced to be a #1 or 2 option this year because injuries. Dude murdered it.

Had you thinking, "why has he not been shooting?"

Andre needs 10 shots, I want to see that for once
nerd.gif
Close enough....
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""]DATE[/th][th=""]OPP[/th][th=""]SCORE[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-FGA[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]3PM-3PA[/th][th=""]3P%[/th][th=""]FTM-FTA[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Sun 5/22[/td][td]
  • vs
  •  
  • GS
[/td][td]W  133-105[/td][td]30[/td][td]5-9[/td][td].556[/td][td]3-5[/td][td].600[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]6[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom