Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nba_g_jackson1x_576.jpg

steph-curry-e1433797824986.jpg

Who won that series?

your team about to lose by 30+ tonight

hush up

When's your team playing next?

Still couldn't even answer that question :lol:

It's all in the general forum bro. I ain't DSK no need to search, you know what you said and others on Nt saw too.
Like I said, lol at taking it seriously. Its General. Its a cesspool.
That's too convenient a cop-out for ANYTHING said online.

"It's just the internet, Not that serious."

Anyone can say anything sideways and pull that card.

laugh.gif
If you knew the context then you would understand. I've said many a thing that people have deemed outlandish on here that I have staunchly defended. The topic of that conversation is not one of them, because I know my intent behind posting it.

I see it now...

King James wins it all, NT says he had it easy because he didn't have to play Curry and forgets the fact Curry couldn't get them back there

do you bro. dont let society or anyone else tell you how you  should live your life. 
Bro is that not what he's doing by telling people how they should root for their sports teams though?
Eh I'm not telling people what to do by any means. All I'm saying is that if you root for multiple teams/ switched teams then your opinion on sports is devalued to me. 

I am just one person on the internet, my word is not law, but thats how I feel about sports fandom.

And Kerr was on the bench laughing while talking to Curry :lol:

Wonder how he'll look if they drop games 4 & 6.

OKC doesn't even blow teams out like this...
This is not good for GSW w/ or w/out Dray.

They cant stop them.

And even when they do they cant consistently board.

They are the champs though so you give the benefit of the doubt, but it doesnt look good at all.

Bro is that not what he's doing by telling people how they should root for their sports teams though?
laugh.gif
   yeah  but hes just stating his opinion. doesnt mean you should live your life on his opinion. i share the same opinion but hey just cause i think its weak. thats how i see it for me. i cant tell other people how to feel. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom