Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I made some comments about sharing income details with a spouse that were engineered to get rises out of people. If you want to use that as a basis to dismiss everything I say, so be it. 
i respect that .

yeah. just cause i disregard shoekings opinion on fandom dont mean nothing. i still like him and he still is a knowledgeable nba dude. just on one aspect/opinion , i think its wack. nothing personal and doesnt mean i disregard everything else he has to say. 

Lebron watching the game like...

lebron-o.gif
Make sure you show your face next round when your prediction is wrong lol.  This ain't 2012.  

View media item 2041204

It's all in the general forum bro. I ain't DSK no need to search, you know what you said and others on Nt saw too.
Like I said, lol at taking it seriously. Its General. Its a cesspool.
So you admit that all your terrible opinions are just you trolling?
nerd.gif

It's all in the general forum bro. I ain't DSK no need to search, you know what you said and others on Nt saw too.
So you admit that all your terrible opinions are just you trolling?
nerd.gif
Right?

He laughs when you bring up his statements and says it was serious but also denies being a troll.

Makes no sense.

Like I said, Antitroll.
Showing his true colors.
I made some comments about sharing income details with a spouse that were engineered to get rises out of people. If you want to use that as a basis to dismiss everything I say, so be it. 
I already dismiss most of what you say. I just wanna know if you actually believe any of it.

Picked OKC in 6 and im sticking with it

GSW's defense isnt good enough right now and OKC's defense is exceptional.

Plus Waiters has been huge and the dubs have no answer for KD.

Btw Andre Roberson isnt tony allen. There's a reason why okc's core that includes roberson's lineups have been one of the top 3 in net rating all year. They've killed teams when he's on the floor. Putting bogut on him was unnatural, and unnecessary

Well you're blatantly admitting to trolling to get under people's skin.

So why would you expect people to think you're being genuine when you continue to make against the grain, absurd comments?

Obviously we're going to dismiss your comments. You're trolling.

Last edited:
i respect that .

yeah. just cause i disregard shoekings opinion on fandom dont mean nothing. i still like him and he still is a knowledgeable nba dude. just on one aspect/opinion , i think its wack. nothing personal and doesnt mean i disregard everything else he has to say. 

Thats why I **** with you bro. Respect as always fam

Never said anything about me being more virtuous, you get no points for committing to one sports team, because its what you're supposed to do. Just like you get no points for going to school and doing your homework. You dont get medals for doing whats expected of you. 

This becomes an issue only when people start to do the opposite of what they're supposed to, IE having multiple teams/switching teams.

WHAT THEYRE SUPPOSED TO DO?!

SO THERE'S A GUIDE ON HOW TO ROOT FOR SPORTS?!

roll.gif

Oh man yall killing me
Man dont do this. You know full well that the standard of society is to root for one team. Is it written on a rock in Nazareth? No, but you know its how things are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom