Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nba_g_jackson1x_576.jpg

I made some comments about sharing income details with a spouse that were engineered to get rises out of people. If you want to use that as a basis to dismiss everything I say, so be it. 
Well you're blatantly admitting to trolling to get under people's skin.

So why would you expect people to think you're being genuine when you continue to make against the grain, absurd comments?

Obviously we're going to dismiss your comments. You're trolling.
In one instance. Like I said, if you're going to use that as a basis to apply it to everything I say more power to you.

I have no beef with you doing so or you as a person for that matter.

These ****** would make a run the year after I finally come up off my tickets. Tickets in my section going for like 5 bills right now

I made some comments about sharing income details with a spouse that were engineered to get rises out of people. If you want to use that as a basis to dismiss everything I say, so be it. 

Well you're blatantly admitting to trolling to get under people's skin.

So why would you expect people to think you're being genuine when you continue to make against the grain, absurd comments?

Obviously we're going to dismiss your comments. You're trolling.
In one instance. Like I said, if you're going to use that as a basis to apply it to everything I say more power to you.

I have no beef with you doing so or you as a person for that matter.

You're a good dude man. I just think you go too far with the against the grain comments sometimes, but no beef with you either.

I'll respect your honesty and put it behind me.

Let's move on *hand shake*

117 points through 3 quarters.
sick.gif

Warriors get skull drug tonight and the heart and soul of their team is probably gonna be suspended for Game 4.

Really might be the Thunder's year.

I already dismiss most of what you say. I just wanna know if you actually believe any of it.
There's levels to this.

Am I gonna try and hide my income from my spouse? No thats crazy.

Will my spouse take a backseat to my parents and siblings in terms of importance? Yes. 

I will predict now Bestbrooks mamba blood will come into play in game 4 and they go up 3-1. Calling it now.

There's levels to this.

Am I gonna try and hide my income from my spouse? No thats crazy.

Will my spouse take a backseat to my parents and siblings in terms of importance? Yes. 
do you bro. dont let society or anyone else tell you how you  should live your life. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom