Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I'm not telling people what to do by any means. All I'm saying is that if you root for multiple teams/ switched teams then your opinion on sports is devalued to me. 

I am just one person on the internet, my word is not law, but thats how I feel about sports fandom.

You kind of are telling people what to do

You literally said "thats what you're supposed to do" :lol:

Look I love sports. Its why I chose to work in basketball. I love the NBA. More than most. But when I start judging people off of how they choose to follow sports, then thats when imo you have to back up off the ledge and realize that you're taking it a bit too seriously. In my opinion.

I see it now...

King James wins it all, NT says he had it easy because he didn't have to play Curry and forgets the fact Curry couldn't get them back there
laugh.gif
 He's not going to win doe

OKC doesn't even blow teams out like this...
This is not good for GSW w/ or w/out Dray.
They cant stop them.

And even when they do they cant consistently board.

They are the champs though so you give the benefit of the doubt, but it doesnt look good at all.
Dudes thought I was fanning saying OKC is Superior.

Break the game and matchup down front to back and it's easy to see.

GSW has depth and Championship Experience. 

Everything else is in OKC's favor

Eh I'm not telling people what to do by any means. All I'm saying is that if you root for multiple teams/ switched teams then your opinion on sports is devalued to me. 

I am just one person on the internet, my word is not law, but thats how I feel about sports fandom.

You literally said "thats what you're supposed to do"
laugh.gif

Look I love sports. Its why I chose to work in basketball. I love the NBA. More than most. But when I start judging people off of how they choose to follow sports, then thats when imo you have to back up off the ledge and realize that you're taking it a bit too seriously. In my opinion.
Eh society dictated that, its always been the conventional norm that you root for one team. I didnt pull that out of nowhere.

You literally said "thats what you're supposed to do" :lol:

Eh society dictated that, its always been the conventional norm that you root for one team. I didnt pull that out of nowhere.

Oh then we should let society dictate how we choose to be entertained in our lives Huh?
Guess we should all live by society norms by this logic.

Anyone who doesn't follows societies rules according to you isn't worthy of your company. Sounds like you only respect sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom