Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

This is that slander dude was talking about you not being able to handle.

"I can handle it. I'll just remind everyone who their team is, and unless they are Thunder fans (which they're not), I can take it all."

:lol:  

We all know. 
jumpman crying on the inside. let them feelings out bro. 

Just funny how Y'all are always on my nuts :lol: **** is comical

harrison barnes has to play garbage time with the bench. no respect
mean.gif
People are saying he should have walked earlier when the money was there. 

Eh I'm not telling people what to do by any means. All I'm saying is that if you root for multiple teams/ switched teams then your opinion on sports is devalued to me. 

I am just one person on the internet, my word is not law, but thats how I feel about sports fandom.

You kind of are telling people what to do

You literally said "thats what you're supposed to do"
laugh.gif

Look I love sports. Its why I chose to work in basketball. I love the NBA. More than most. But when I start judging people off of how they choose to follow sports, then thats when imo you have to back up off the ledge and realize that you're taking it a bit too seriously. In my opinion.
Eh society dictated that, its always been the conventional norm that you root for one team. I didnt pull that out of nowhere.
Oh then we should let society dictate how we choose to be entertained in our lives Huh?
Guess we should all live by society norms by this logic.

Anyone who doesn't follows societies rules according to you isn't worthy of your company. Sounds like you only respect sheep.
We gotta chill now man. This is getting out of hand. 

Just because I agree with this one societal construct doesnt mean I agree with them all.

That last sentence is wild man. 

none of this even matters. No idea why people take sports so seriously
people take all kinds of ish that dont matter serious.... dude really cry about spoilers to fictional tv shows and movies. none of that ish is real or even matters. 
True. I mean I dont understand why people take it seriously but I do understand why people do. I try not to get invested in sports maybe since my favorite team has been booty buttcheeks for such a long time.

Last edited:

This is that slander dude was talking about you not being able to handle.

"I can handle it. I'll just remind everyone who their team is, and unless they are Thunder fans (which they're not), I can take it all."

:lol:  

We all know. 
jumpman crying on the inside. let them feelings out bro. 

Just funny how Y'all are always on my nuts :lol: **** is comical

Bro you invite everyone to be on your nuts by posting 15 times a minute.
Stop being an attention seeker and you won't get so much attention, simple concept.

Take the L like a man, give the thunder credit, and move on to game 4 with some humility instead of having to try to humiliate other fan bases to make yourself feel better about the loss.

The way so many tell it, this team is the greatest team ever.  Bulls included.

The greatest team ever would never get blown out by 35+ like this and show no heart in the process.
THANK YOU

If thunder win the title I don't see KD or Westbrook leaving okc.
Actually I think it makes it more likely they both leave. They prove they can win a title, why not do it in a city that will make them legends...

Stop being an attention seeker and you won't get so much attention, simple concept.

Take the L like a man, give the thunder credit, and move on to game 4 with some humility instead of having to try to humiliate other fan bases to make yourself feel better about the loss.
he really dont get it. 

take your L and shut up. its one game. series aint over. okc fans took all that ish everyone was talking when they got smashed last game  and they dont resort to " where is your team at" elementary nonsense. 

he really dont get it. 

take your L and shut up. its one game. series aint over. okc fans took all that ish everyone was talking when they got smashed last game  and they dont resort to " where is your team at" elementary nonsense. 

OKC doesn't have fans :lol: like 3 on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom