Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby gotta sleep on the couch when uncle Bron is in town 
mean.gif

You were right. I shoulda known better. Thought he was a real one. Never figured him to be a studio gangsta.

We gotta new @awwsome
Shut yo klown as up ***** been hmu for 2 days beggin I didnt see yo *** as post simple misunderstanding I'll settle with yo ho *** for $50 will that make u happy?

Fraud alert
a lebron stan . what you expect homie.

i told you the day of the game that dude said he didnt bet you. 

Yea I remember Prince making the bet the night before the game, with Leeme, just as he posted, but then dude made the same bet with Noble and specifically said that Leeme didn't take him up on his offer. He was obviously confused about something but he made the same bet the next day so it's not like he was running from the bet since he made it again(or it didn't appear that way anyhow).
Splain this comptonprince comptonprince

Never mind :rofl:
I saw you just did

Last edited:
My man offering himself a 50% discount
yup thats weak. 

i saw them make that bet . they both agreed to it then the day of the game Comptonprince stated he and leemealone didnt bet. i was like 
indifferent.gif

it is what is tho. ive had dudes do that to me irl. saying we didnt bet but i had other dudes around that co-signed that we did bet . i got the money. *that ol we didnt even bet scam. 

Last edited:
My man offering himself a 50% discount
yup thats weak. 

i saw them make that bet . they both agreed to it then the day of the game Comptonprince stated he and leemealone didnt bet. i was like :stoneface:  . 

it is what is tho. ive had dudes do that to me irl. saying we didnt bet but i had other dudes around that co-signed that we did bet . i got the money. *that ol we didnt even bet scam. 

Cant stand anyone who makes a bet and doesnt keep it, online or not.
Weak AF man.

Shut yo klown as up ***** been hmu for 2 days beggin I didnt see yo *** as post simple misunderstanding I'll settle with yo ho *** for $50 will that make u happy?

Beggin :lol:. The bet was for 100. If it aint that I don't want it. You said "ight bet"..what part did you not see.

Like I said we can double or nothing game 3. I win that's 200$. You win that's 0$

yup thats weak. 

i saw them make that bet . they both agreed to it then the day of the game Comptonprince stated he and leemealone didnt bet. i was like 
indifferent.gif

I @ him and asked to confirm I never got a response/never seen it...I could say F u and get ghost 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom