Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you just made some **** up? Anti gonna dope.
Never said it was absolute fact, all I said was that was what it looked like to me. I've been around people with it before and see how it affects them.

5 pages ago you used personal anecdotes to label Boston racist come on man.
Anti ready to prescribe that man some zans cause he needed to go kick an exercise bike.
laugh.gif
. All I'm saying is that he knows the gravity of the situation and for him to get up and leave it had to be something serious. The last thing I'm gonna sit here and do is make fun of the guy.

Kyle Lowry has done this multiple times in the past. This isnt an isolated incident. Only reason its a story is because of what game it is.

If it was an isolated incident, then things change a bit.

Last edited:
But for real, dude isn't Mental man, but he was two seconds away from losing his **** on Delladova, I mean tell me I'm not the only one who watched the game? You couldnt miss it. Delly had that man gone G

Last edited:
Must be the same mental condition that makes demander Jordan miss free throws.

Maybe we could petition for some type of rule change to help a brotha out

Lue is the D'Angelo Russell of coaches.

Seems like it's just the Laker way of life. Organization breeds snitches.

Anyway, this might be one of the craziest things i've heard about during a playoff series. Opposing team's "star" player wants to chill with opposing teams' coach on off night and THEN dude leaves the game with 2 minutes left to "clear his mind????" :lol: You seriously can't even make this stuff up. Wow...Kyle Lowry definitely been hanging with soft ole Drake too much.

The friendship that divides the NBA
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15617204/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-friendship-enrages-nba

1d5ecf54d78a000d97467af368aa8690_crop_north.jpg

"If we played The Newlywed Game, I don't know if I'd have more information on my husband than Bron would."
Gabrielle Union

this article and the Pablo Torre narrated video is very interesting. Worth checking out

Lebron signing that billion $ lifetime deal... he really has completely changed the game for players and the relationship between players and ownership.

Last edited:
Did Russ have a mental condition that time he threw a temper tantrum on the bench, started crying, and had to go to the locker room? 

These dudes are like everyone else...human. Kyle had to go blow off some steam. 

Anxiety issues? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man, I never thiught I'd willingly pass up a Conference Finals game but this series made me do it. Not even the quality of basketball, I just knew the outcome was gonna be a blowout :smh:

I was watching the Angels game and one of the things that came across the ticker was "Lowry, frustrated with his play, heads to the lockerroom early." Is this why you guys think he has a mental issue? What happened? :lol:

Last edited:
Did Russ have a mental condition that time he threw a temper tantrum on the bench, started crying, and had to go to the locker room? 

Anxiety issues? :lol:  
Nice to see you back fam.

Idk man those two situations aren't comparable to me and I'm all for being wrong but that's what it looked like to me. No one else agrees do it'd all good.

Anxiety issues? :lol:  

giphy.gif

Mo Cheek couldn't calm his *** down. :smh:

Last edited:
Not everyone who wants to blow off steam has anxiety issues.
Not everyone who has anxiety issues will tell you about them either.

There is s difference between having moments of anxiousness and battling anxiety issues.

Either way, it's stupid of any of y'all fake NT doctors to diagnose someone you don't know of having or not having a mental condition.

He might or he might not, but it's not for us to guess. Let the doctors or better yet the person being discussed tell you what their issue is, don't just make **** up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom