Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And apparently he texted Ty Lue to watch the game with him afterwards. Dude is mentally shot at this point.

giphy.gif

I don't think that money has anything to do with Lowry's ability to not be good at ball right now. Rich people aren't immune to mental let downs and fatigue. I think that he wasn't prepared to advance this far in the playoffs. How the hell are you the leader of this team and you walk back to the locker room because you're all in the feels. He simply doesn't appear to be built for this, like he's psyching himself out.

And apparently he texted Ty Lue to watch the game with him afterwards. Dude is mentally shot at this point.

I think he wanted Ty Lue's address to watch the OKC GSW game the night before but Lue said it wouldn't look right.\

either way, water yew dewing Kyle?

I think he wanted Ty Lue's address to watch the OKC GSW game the night before but Lue said it wouldn't look right.\

This is rumor or speculation right? I hope so because this dude is becoming a habitual line stepper. He'd be a pariah in the locker room.

Tom Withers
Lue said #Raptors G Kyle Lowry texted him last night and wanted to watch game, "but he knew it wouldn't look right." #Cavs

Alex Kennedy
Lue and Lowry trained in Las Vegas together for years, and Lue has mentored for Lowry. But you can't hang out with ECF's opposing coach.

Doesn't specify which game but this doesn't sound like the west game. They should cancel the rest of the series or just tag SA byke into the ring. This is pathetic.

View media item 2038540This reminds me of Charles Barkley allegedly playing golf with Michael Jordan during the 93 Finals... and then going on vacation with him and his family to Disney World after the Finals. Like dude, maybe take a week off of that friendship and focus on your team and your opportunity in the playoffs....

Last edited:
Son has a mental condition and wants to be around his friends. Let's kill him for it. Tyron lue is a scumbag for airing him out like that.

Was watching the Cavs game & thinking I don't remember channing frye ever missing a shot during this run.

Go look at his playoff #'s and sure enough he has a 78% eFG :lol:

Last edited:
Does Lowry have a mental condition or is just emo and needed to blow off steam. I feel like I haven't heard anything about this before

Does Lowry have a mental condition or is just emo and needed to blow off steam. I feel like I haven't heard anything about this before

I'm googling my *** off trying to find anything about this so called 'mental condition' and can't find anything.

Hope someone comes through with the proof otherwise y'all need to chill.

:lol: Lowry needs to blow off some steam for 2 minutes and calm down and all of a sudden he has a mental condition?

Son has a mental condition and wants to be around his friends. Let's kill him for it. Tyron lue is a scumbag for airing him out like that.

What mental condition specifically is this? boo hoo. He's an all star and a grown man. Any other all star point guard/leader of his team doing this in the conference finals would be treated the same way.

Last edited:
Kyle Lowry can't shoot, it must be his elbow.
Kyle Lowry needs to leave for the locker room early because Kyrie has him debacled, it must be a mental condition.

Let CP3 check out of a game and y'all (myself included) would be roasting him for days.

I don't understand the Lowry slander y'all acting like he's a top 5 pg or something. It's just Kyle Lowry [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom