Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting a players garbage performance on a mental condition may be one of the hottest takes ever tho
laugh.gif
this is so funny .  *looks like he has anxiety issues. 
roll.gif

Man it's not that hot of a take. It's just an opinion. Last I checked you didn't need a Doctorate in medicine to say "hey it looks like he had an anxiety attack, he may be mental"

If I see a girl and she's acting fast, I don't need her to tell me I can have the Punani to Know I can cut, it's just something I diagnose and think I have a chance at based on her behavior. If I try to cut and she slaps me in the face, then obviously I was wrong and I'm no Punani Dr, but that's her fault for acting fast

Last edited:
View media item 2038540This reminds me of Charles Barkley allegedly playing golf with Michael Jordan during the 93 Finals... and then going on vacation with him and his family to Disney World after the Finals. Like dude, maybe take a week off of that friendship and focus on your team and your opportunity in the playoffs....

Danny Green being in the same spot with the Bron after losing game 7 didnt look good either.

Man it's not that hot of a take. It's just an opinion. Last I checked you didn't need a Doctorate in medicine to say "hey it looks like he had an anxiety attack, he may be mental"

Bro read this again. That's faaaaaaaar beyond a hot take.
:rofl:

Some of yall man I tell ya.

Last edited:

***** read this again. That's far beyond a hot take.

Some of yall man I tell ya.
Now that I read it, yea man. WTF

Yea you're right, take was mad hot.
Sorry anti, you reaching bruh :rofl:

Dudes having anxiety attacks on the court now????? 

I didnt watch the game last night what the **** happened 
laugh.gif

I got $100 for any sucka that wanna take okc in game 2

Put the mulah where ya mouth is

$$$

Whats Good?

Im serious dont pull a @awwsome
 U gon pay up?

I won't need to but I got a1 credit in here

Ight Bet Blood $100 :pimp:

I bet you 100 dollars warriors win game 2?

im already booked lol

@leemelone
  is it a bet? 2 other suckas want the bet too and im only gon do 1 lol

It's a bet cuh

Fraud alert

I read that article.

Straight crying at Bron ordering stuff for Wade that had Gabby confused. "You eat Seabass?". 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom