Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beggin
laugh.gif
. The bet was for 100. If it aint that I don't want it. You said "ight bet"..what part did you not see.

Like I said we can double or nothing game 3. I win that's 200$. You win that's 0$
U been beggin for 2 days like a homless ho....

That is wtf you said
laugh.gif
. Just now offered 50 once I brought it to the thread.
Beggin how my g? Feel free to post the pms
typical awesome type ish. *ill pay you when i feel like it .* why you begging . kill that noise. you make a bet , you pay. trying to make you look like a chump. doesnt matter if the bet is 5 dollars or 1000. bet is a bet. 

its what i expect from a lebron stan tho. 

Last edited:
Lmao forgot [@=https://niketalk.com/members/157192"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/37488" style="display:inline-block;">@NobleKane
  and hit him up asking for his info after the game

Lmao I actually do remember you @ing dude to confirm the bet and when he never replied, you called it off.

Yall gotta do a better job of clearing up the misunderstanding though, don't help calling him a ho from the jump when he step to you about it. :lol:

Last edited:
You never offered **** but to bet game 3 instead. Talking bout 'thats the best I can do for you'
laugh.gif
. Bruh tryna suge knight me talking bout he never saw it. You act like a ho imma call you a ho, straight up. It aint disrespect it's just the truth. You make a bet and don't pay up what I'm supposed to call you? A stand up dude? Foh

Obviously you need the doe seeing how you tryna split up into a payment plan
laugh.gif
. It's all good PIMP keep the change
pimp.gif
 . keep it moving. 

Lmao I actually do remember you @ing dude to confirm the bet and when he never replied, you called it off.

Yall gotta do a better job of clearing up the misunderstanding though, don't help calling him a ho from the jump when he step to you about it.
laugh.gif
Exactly ***** tryna get me to pay for his Drake/Future ticket....

Never had Paypal but ive been using Venmo to pay and receive money from friends and its very nice. Just attach your debit card and it goes in and out of your bank account.

Last edited:

Yall gotta do a better job of clearing up the misunderstanding though, don't help calling him a ho from the jump when he step to you about it. :lol:

Ight Bet Blood $100 :pimp:

What? I responded to his @ like 10 posts later. Check the last page I just put up the whole transaction. It aint no excuses it just is what it is.

Last edited:
Never had Paypal but ive been using Venmo to pay and receive money from friends and its very nice. Just attach your debit card and it goes in and out of your bank account.
never even heard of venmo 
nerd.gif
 . i always pay everything thru paypal 

Last edited:
wha'ts wrong with not having a paypal? i don't have one and that has never been a problem for me.
It's like the only way u can cop kicks off NT from the resellers
But the point was if u gonna make a bet, have the PayPal ready man, especially in these times
Next level gonna be Venmo requests

wha'ts wrong with not having a paypal? i don't have one and that has never been a problem for me.
It's like the only way u can cop kicks off NT from the resellers
But the point was if u gonna make a bet, have the PayPal ready man, especially in these times
Next level gonna be Venmo requests

damn famb i have been out of the game for a good 6-7 years lol. i come to nt only for the lulz now

never even heard of venmo :nerd:

Seems to me that its increasing in popularity. There's a social networking aspect to it as well. As soon as i got it, it automatically adds people in your contacts as friends and I had this feed of all my friends making transactions with eachother. I had no idea so many people I knew were using it.

I hate cash. Pain in the *** more often than not. so Venmo is whats up for me. Good for fantasy football and stuff like that too so you dont have to run around and get cash from everyone. Or like the other week I ordered UFC fight and my buddy split the difference by putting 30 dollars right back into my bank account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom