Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venmo is :pimp:

and all my friends in NY, MA, and DC use it...so def not just a west coast thing

Last edited:
im ole fashioned i have paypal for online purchases but i always carry cash on me. hate paying everything with cards. ive had card information stolen from me from card readers or whatever they called. i like cash. 

Last edited:
Big red flag
Where the Western Union at though
roll.gif
Money Gram ***

im ole fashioned i have paypal for online purchases but i always carry cash on me. hate paying everything with cards. ive had card information stolen from me from card readers or whatever they called. i like cash. 

Yeah cash or card is to each their own. Between my student loan payments, Netflix subscription, Apple Music, Xbox Live, ect. I got so many damn things taking money out of my account that id rather have people putting money back in my account to pay for those things than getting cash.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with venmo? Just that it's associated with PayPal?

If square cash requires the attachment then that's a poor alternative.

Just a debit card/credit card for square cash. Venmo charges 3% fee for some cards. Square is only 3% for credit cards, accepts all debit card free of charge. I have a credit union and they want to charge me 3% per transaction.

The transactions are instant to your account. Venmo money goes into your venmo account unless you have your bank account info on there, then only with a bank account can you receive money to your bank. I don't like having my bank info on an app. And you have to manually withdraw, cause by default it goes into your "venmo balance". Square cash is all instant, bank to bank, less fee's, less B.S. too. Much simpler.

No attachment to use.

Last edited:

Just a debit card/credit card for square cash. Venmo charges 3% fee for some cards. Square is only 3% for credit cards, accepts all debit card free of charge. I have a credit union and they want to charge me 3% per transaction.

The transactions are instant to your account. Venmo money goes into your venmo account unless you have your bank account info on there, then only with a bank account can you receive money to your bank. I don't like having my bank info on an app. And you have to manually withdraw, cause by default it goes into your "venmo balance". Square cash is all instant, bank to bank, less fee's, less B.S. too. Much simpler.

No attachment to use.

i though that venmo is free for all debit cards? i have never heard of anyone saying otherwise.

No attachment to use.

i though that venmo is free for all debit cards? i have never heard of anyone saying otherwise.
Friend of mine linked her Credit Union account. It did indeed charge her a transaction fee. Sucked for her. But like professor stated, there's other alternatives now.

Yea Square is the best way to transfer money. Dudes still using Moneygram/Western Union and gotta pay $20 just to send cash are hustling backwards.

The Jump isn't as struggle as I thought it was.
Steve Jackson and this Other cat work well with Rachel, when TMac was on I felt like it was pure poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom