Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was entertaining to see how empty Jurassic Park got last night. I'll be honest, I'm pulling for GS to win, but I wont be upset if the Cavs do end up winning the chip.

everyone chirpin about how it would be comical for the warriors to win 73 games but not win the championship. but what happens when the cavs sweep through the eastern playoffs only to come away empty handed?

They're supposed to lose anyway, so it's all good.

it might be for Bron 

What up bruh. You got my pm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

@leemelone
is it a bet? 2 other suckas want the bet too and im only gon do 1 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

It's a bet cuh

Last edited:
Nobody forgot about any whopping any of the Playoff teams got from whoever, in the regular season.

This is the Playoffs

The Heat would have won 1 game if any even with a healthy team vs this cavs team. people never understand that regular season =/= the playoffs. smh

People are really killing Kyle Lowry for this? Son looked like it he was having a anxiety attack. This isn't even the first time this has happened.

Last edited:
People are really killing Kyle Lowry for this? Son looked like it he was having a anxiety attack. This isn't even the first time this has happened.
He's a millionaire professional athlete.

Man up and grow a pair, Kyle.
Whatever Kyle went through, it's obviously something mental. We can agree on that, right? It wasn't physical. It wasn't a family emergency. It wasn't clothing. It was mental, right?

So how does being a millionaire fix ANYTHING mental?

And I actually came in here to say, *crosses Lowry off of list of names who could potentially be 'the one'* You're not The One, bro, not hiding by yourself like that."

But this millionaire line gets me every time I see it. Literally has nothing to do with anything. You could have said, "His initials are KL. Man up and grow a pair." Has nothing to do with the issue. I mean, being a millionaire, it COULD be argued that he has so much money he could afford professional help... but... right then? 
laugh.gif
 Summoning Dr. Phil at the moment? Maaaaan, you think he's getting blasted NOW? 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom