Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but that **** is about to crash real soon, just like the Warriors when they play lebron
Both should be booming for years to come. For the Bay Area to fail, the smartphone industry would have to come to a standstill and for the Warriors, the core players would have to swifty break apart.

Can we talk about how conferences are completely unnecessary due to the way teams are able to travel in todays day and age?   
Only real negative thing is time zone difference but that can be fixed by scheduling games at certain times.
West coast teams have a disadvantage when traveling east, I think. But you can change that by having more games start at a time that's beneficial to both eastern and western conference teams.

Wouldn't matter when you have 3 freaking days between travel games like the GSW and OKC :smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't care if it was a NY vs Portland semifinal the NBA could figure it out

Last edited:
even though i know its highly unlikely i wish kd would go to the east and form a nice squad just so we can have a little east coast rivalry going on. would make for better playoffs and kinda balance things out.

Last edited:
Can we talk about how conferences are completely unnecessary due to the way teams are able to travel in todays day and age?   
Only real negative thing is time zone difference but that can be fixed by scheduling games at certain times.
West coast teams have a disadvantage when traveling east, I think. But you can change that by having more games start at a time that's beneficial to both eastern and western conference teams.

Wouldn't matter when you have 3 freaking days between travel games like the GSW and OKC :smh: :smh: :smh:

I don't care if it was a NY vs Portland semifinal the NBA could figure it out
It really is ridiculous. I can be in NY and travel to Tokyo or London without a day passing. No need for conferences.
It's only a formality now anyways, I think.

even though i know its highly unlikely i wish kd would go to the east and form a nice squad just so we can have a little east coast rivalry going on. would make for better playoffs and kinda balance things out.
would be nice to at least see one interesting eastern conference series at some point in the Playoffs

He should go and join Wall and Beal in DC. Easily be 2nd best east team instantly

Seem like it's dead that he'll come to DC. I don't get it cuz he would fit right in with that team. Way easier conference too. :lol:

He should go and join Wall and Beal in DC. Easily be 2nd best east team instantly

Seem like it's dead that he'll come to DC. I don't get it cuz he would fit right in with that team. Way easier conference too. :lol:

He's from there too :lol: it's seems like a Win - Win

Lebby would probably have his agent send KD's agent death threats if he heard he was thinking about coming to the East

Just because he's from there doesn't mean he's wanting to play there.

There's a lot of reasons a star athlete wouldn't want to play in their hometown.

Him going to the east makes too much sense
Never expect it to happen
I honestly think Nike has a big say where some of these free agents land. I don't think KD would ever go to the EC unless he was with LeBron just because Nike wants to maximize the amount of chances their talent has at making the finals against each other or something of the sorts.
Like, they get more money from being coast to coast and not having to worry about their players matching up. I feel like it would be surprising to see how big their marketing plays into free agency nowadays.

I knew Lowry was playing bad, but that graphic ESPN just posted
sick.gif
8-28 in 2 games.

My man had to go to the locker room and "clear" his head

Man get outta here
So how about Kyrie ending Lowry's life in this series.

Made this ***** walk out on a playoff game
laugh.gif
This is crazy overlooked.

Like who does that!?

Derozan was like...

For me it's just been this Cavs series and the rd2 series that weren't watchable.
I enjoyed Cav/Det, ATL/BOS, Tor/Ind, Cha/Heat Tor/Heat

Last edited:
@KingKoopa

What happened with Lowry I wasn't watching that struggle ball.
Went to the locker room in the middle of the game to "decompress"
roll.gif

Lowry, a two-time All-Star, had five turnovers in the first half and missed all four of his 3-point shots before he left the bench with 2 1/2 minutes remaining in the second quarter to blow off some steam. The Cavs were in the midst of a 16-2 run, 12-2 of which came after Lowry's exit.

"Just to kind of decompress, get back there, kind of relax my body and relax my mind," Lowry said. "And knowing that we had a chance to kind of make some things [happen], I wanted to get myself going and get my teammates going and get the team going. It was nothing more than just kind of to decompress, breathe and get back out."

Last edited:
Cavs are 22-2 against the east since Lebrons return. 4 sweeps. On a current 17 game winning streak.

Pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom