Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavs are on their super saiyin gawd tier A - game ( and I dont wanna hear the bull**** excuse that "ohhh but its the raptors" they still a playoff team regardless) ....feel sorry if any of thunder or GSW make it...like for real for real...if they stay healthy...and keep doing what they doing , its R.I.P.to antybody comin out the west. Blee dat.

Too bad Boston is racist

I hear this all the time and it's not even true.  I'll admit the Red Sox were bad, but the Celtics actually drafted the first black player.  Nothing racist about Red Auerbach.  The people and the city are pretty cool as well.

Why do some white folk think this is strong reasoning as a defense against those kind of claims???

Whether the claim is warranted or not, this is always a terrible look.

"Celtics drafted the first black player!"

"I let my black neighbor borrow some sugar one time!"

FOH you better off just not addressing the statement. :lol:

Last edited:
They got raptors in Toronto?
Closest thing they'll ever have 

hi-res-55d4abdc55b1707d4cb1e3a4c599ae46_crop_north.jpg

Sure you can and Boston sure as hell has more than its share of the OVERT variety. So to suggest it's not given my own experience and it's history is just being disingenuous.

As a Resident of Boston, I think it's the covert racism that's makes this city so bad. The cliche term "illusion of inclusion" is everywhere. Dudes thinking because a few white of the white homies let them in bottle service they've made it disregarding the fact they've systematically shut down all the black clubs over the years.

Cavs 2016 champs btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom