Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Cole Aldrich gave the heat 23 and 15. LAC handled Miami this year without Blake.

There's no way a team that can't score, would beat a team that was one of the best defenses in the league this year. Chill. 

So how about Kyrie ending Lowry's life in this series.

Made this ***** walk out on a playoff game
laugh.gif
Got ****** talking about hypothetical cross conference matchups in here lol

Too bad Boston is racist
I hear this all the time and it's not even true.  I'll admit the Red Sox were bad, but the Celtics actually drafted the first black player.  Nothing racist about Red Auerbach.  The people and the city are pretty cool as well.

Last edited:
Well this is all just hyperbole until the Cavs actually get washed in the Finals.

I hear this all the time and it's not even true.  I'll admit the Red Sox were bad, but the Celtics actually drafted the first black player.  Nothing racist about Red Auerbach.  The people and the city are pretty cool as well.

K.

Plenty of evidence from own personal and homie experiences that say to the contrary but you got it.

Man Cole Aldrich gave the heat 23 and 15. LAC handled Miami this year without Blake.

There's no way a team that can't score, would beat a team that was one of the best defenses in the league this year. Chill. 
It'd be an ugly watch too.

This is why it's been so brutal watching Toronto for 3 series, because they can't score and they've faced 3 really good defenses.

Last edited:
I mean you can find racism anywhere in the US but whatever.

Sure you can and Boston sure as hell has more than its share of the overt variety. So to suggest it's not given my own experience and it's history is just being disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom