Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pages ago someone said Atlanta and Detroit. Yeah, no. PDX would've won as many games if not more than the Heat and all those other teams did this season if they played in the same conference. Would've gone 4-2 against the Pistons and 4-0 against the Hawks. Just saying.

I said that Detriot could prob beat ATL, PDX, HOU in a series of 7. I stand by that with them winning in 6 against PDX

The fact that DET was the 8th seed & theyre given that much credit just shows that the East is slowly building. The West is just top heavy

I'd have favored any of the West top 3 over Cleveland in the finals, healthy Clips would have been a toss up series.

But Detroit is a pretty good 8 seed
The same could be said about them beating any team in the East in the playoffs outside of the Cavs and Heat.
Really, the east isn't better. There's just more parity outside of the top team. Regular season wins got y'all confused.
Ill give it to the east, seeds 6,7,8 were definitely better than the west this year. Outside of that? Na

Yeah, no. PDX would've won as many games if not more than the Heat and all those other teams did this season if they played in the same conference

The 15-15 record against the East this year says no.

One would think Tim Legler had been an all star player considering the way he dumps on active NBA guys. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom