Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ci3fX5GVEAILWj1.jpg
OH MY GAWD

CJ and Lillard are the second best set of guards in the league. If Kyle and Defrozen weren't ghost this would be a competitive series. Imagine PDX guards, they would win two for sure.
There's two sides to the floor.

Who's guarding Lebron? Who's guarding Kyrie? The Cavs spacing that their shooters create is a real thing that goes beyond east / west.

I would give them one game only because it's hard as hell to win at the Moda Center for any team. But that's it.

Detroit or Atlanta better than Portland?
Damn some of you guys are so well beyond the point of insanity there's no turning back. I feel bad for your primary care takers and close relatives.

Are Atlanta and Detroit better 3 point shooters? Are they more explosive on offense? Not at all.

Not saying Blazers would win the series but they could win 2 (at least 1).

CJ and Lillard are the second best set of guards in the league. If Kyle and Defrozen weren't ghost this would be a competitive series. Imagine PDX guards, they would win two for sure.

There's two sides to the floor.

Who's guarding Lebron? Who's guarding Kyrie? The Cavs spacing that their shooters create is a real thing that goes beyond east / west.

I would give them one game only because it's hard as hell to win at the Moda Center for any team. But that's it.

3s> 2s

Damn some of you guys are so well beyond the point of insanity there's no turning back. I feel bad for your primary care takers and close relatives.

Whoa whoa whoa aint no one say ATL :rofl:
A few pages ago someone said Atlanta and Detroit. Yeah, no. PDX would've won as many games if not more than the Heat and all those other teams did this season if they played in the same conference. Would've gone 4-2 against the Pistons and 4-0 against the Hawks. Just saying.

Are Atlanta and Detroit better 3 point shooters? Are they more explosive on offense? Not at all.

Not saying Blazers would win the series but they could win 2 (at least 1).
Blazers could beat anyone outside the top 3 in the east. Not even close either

Say what you will about reddit (their layout and the circle jerking I'll admit), but they really did something great with that downvote button. 

healthy celtics would give the cavs fits. not sure if they'd win a series, but that would've been a great series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom