Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah I mean, I'm not clowning him using the word yikes.......I'm dead *** sitting here with my cheeks hurting because dude was so disgusted he just said "Yikes"

roll.gif

ah man that was a good one shoeking....
roll.gif
Lmao first thing that came to mind when I saw that big dog

100% serious when i ask this....

if the Warriors just finished the year with the best record in NBA history...why would Cleveland need any excuses if they got washed? they underdogs to start with

Because last year after they lost, all anybody wanted to say was well...if Lebron had a healthy Kyrie and Love. Well looks like that's going to be the case now. So he's getting slandered. 2-5 in the finals deserves slander.

This is a prime example of why you can't look at the end results and use them as a end all / be all sort of thing and why context matters when you evaluate players playoff success.

The Raptors on the surface made the ECF, but their best players still stunk basically the entire playoffs. They were a blown call away from almost losing to a 7th seed, barely got by a depleted miami team, and are getting ran by a team that was only 1 game ahead of them in the standings this season. 

So if you all think half the league blows, and 5th-15th of the West didn't have a 45 win team this year....how could 2 weeks ago there be no chance of the NBA being watered down?

Which is it?

They only lookin at the top 3 teams in the West cuz after them theyre kinda trash especially record wise to the East

We really gonna roll with this 'lebron is supposed to be a loser so it's cool' talk again? :lol:

He gets to play by a different set of rules that no other all time great has. Nobody else is allowed or afforded the excuses he has every single year.

2 teams from the west that can seriously contend for a title and 1 from the east. 

but please keep convincing yourselves that the west is so deep 
the west is not deep its top heavy. healthy clippers , san antonio , okc , cleveland and gs are the top 5 teams in the League. thats not debatable. 

They only lookin at the top 3 teams in the West cuz after them theyre kinda trash especially record wise to the East
Exactly...after the top 3 the West was trash. GS had an easier road to the wcf than Cleveland did to the ECF. Houston, Portland <<<<<< Detroit, Atlanta

Clippers?
roll.gif
roll.gif

They cool but they wasnt winning no chip
 san antonio aint winning no chip but im just saying those are the top 5 teams in the L. that wasnt in any order

clev, gs , sas , clippers and okc.  top 5 teams in the L and 4 of them are in the west. it is what it is. 

2 teams from the west that can seriously contend for a title and 1 from the east. 

but please keep convincing yourselves that the west is so deep 
the west is not deep its top heavy. healthy clippers , san antonio , okc , cleveland and gs are the top 5 teams in the League. thats not debatable. 
clippers not contending for a title. 

san antonio had a great regular season but they weren't going to defeat the warriors in the WCF. Couldn't even get past the 2nd round man.

Thunder are the only squad with a legit shot to knock off the warriors, and even they aren't most likely going to. 

It's really only 2-3 teams that have a real shot of winning it all. The league is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom