Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trolls smh
You got some ******* nerve
laugh.gif

Trolls disappear when people stop quoting them and ****.

Dude was quoted like 18 times on a page that holds 30 comments, yet people wonder why he won't go away

Swaft sounds like it'd be such a funny word
Cooter
Or something of the sorts
Idk man I'm tired. GS can't play OKC soon enough

Last edited:
PLAYOFFS basketball are different :rolleyes ,,i remember the Jordan Bulls era fighting against the BadBoy Pistons,,man i missed that kind game of basketball :nerd:

NO BLOOD NO FOUL :tongue:

Man how the **** Toronto win 56 games??? This is like watching 1 seed vs 8th seed again.

OKB had to school me on this as well.
A lot of it has to do with Playoff officiating. Those calls you get in regular season aren't going to be called as often if at all in Playoffs. Toronto lived at the line. They can't even get there now.

Can we talk about how conferences are completely unnecessary due to the way teams are able to travel in todays day and age?   

Can we talk about how conferences are completely unnecessary due to the way teams are able to travel in todays day and age?   
Only real negative thing is time zone difference but that can be fixed by scheduling games at certain times.
West coast teams have a disadvantage when traveling east, I think. But you can change that by having more games start at a time that's beneficial to both eastern and western conference teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom