Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

My only issue is this narrative that it was anything BUT a close fight that could have gone either way.

What I've seen is a wide range of scores with people not even in agreement on all the rounds. That's what a close fight is.

All this crying weeks later about what people "saw" when no one really saw the same thing is lame IMO.

Yup. All this crying still going on is crazy to me. There's people talking online as if Kovalev beat Ward's *** from pillar to post the whole night, jesus christ. Cut it out. Too many swing rounds and too close of a match to be on that bull****

I really hope they run it back though and if possible find a neutral site. Unfortunate that they only got 190k buys on the ppv, but hopefully they can find a way to get them back in the ring together. I'm looking forward to a rematch way more than the first fight now

Bruh ain't nobody crying on here.... all I said with all the media and all the controversy talks going on about "robbery" and how MOST people had Kovalev winning, he would be the favorite in the rematch.

You have ESPN (which is a major sports network) and other sports analyst stating how Kovalev won, ringside reporters and boxing commentators who also think Kovalev won.

Casual fans and boxing fans all read this, so you would think that he would be the favorite.

Last edited:
So conor really outchea tryna fight ***** *** mayweather or is this some throw away money for him just to hype the thot of it up to drive revenue thru the roof?

He got a boxing license in california..........when ***** *** mayweather only fights in vegas.

Last edited:
I like the both of them, big big fan of Notorious! I'd definitely pay to watch that fight even though Floyd would easily win.

Last edited:
Man ain't nobody trying to see the ish! If I was TBE wouldn't even let him make BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! His biggest payday off of me lol. He needs to be humble and keep making his 3 million guarantee purse (highest in UFC history) and his back end lol.

Floyds ***** *** claiming he aint touched his manny check yet dont fool me, how lucrative will him vs conor be tho?

Clearly floyds ***** *** will win, but i hope cuz conor gets DQ'd for roundhouse kickin floyds ***** *** and knockin him smooth the **** out.

Floyds ***** *** claiming he aint touched his manny check yet dont fool me, how lucrative will him vs conor be tho?

Clearly floyds ***** *** will win, but i hope cuz conor gets DQ'd for roundhouse kickin floyds ***** *** and knockin him smooth the **** out.

He'd win so many people over if he tried some **** like that

He'd win so many people over if he tried some **** like that
HAAAAAA! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] imagine lol.

Man ain't nobody trying to see the ish! If I was TBE wouldn't even let him make BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! His biggest payday off of me lol. He needs to be humble and keep making his 3 million guarantee purse (highest in UFC history) and his back end lol.

Nobody? Keep telling yourself buddy. Notorious is the biggest name out right now!

He keeps breaking his own PPV/Live Gate records. People want to watch him fight!

Besides, those 2 are the biggest **** talkers in the game! It'll be comedy! :lol:

Nobody? Keep telling yourself buddy. Notorious is the biggest name out right now!

He keeps breaking his own PPV/Live Gate records. People want to watch him fight!

Besides, those 2 are the biggest **** talkers in the game! It'll be comedy! :lol:
It'll be a waste of time, we all know how it will play out. Like I've mention, he talks too much as if TBE needs him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] take your measly 3 million guaranteed (Broner, Garcia, Thurman, Berto, Bradley ish money) and keep fighting in UFC! Wouldn't let him piggyback off my name. He's not even worth 40 million total. I remember you mentioning he gets 40 million a fight lol.

Last edited:

It'll be a waste of time, we all know how it will play out. Like I've mention, he talks too much as if TBE needs him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] take your measly 3 million guaranteed (Broner, Garcia, Thurman, Berto, Bradley ish money) and keep fighting in UFC! Wouldn't let him piggyback off my name. He's not even worth 40 million total. I remember you mentioning he gets 40 million a fight lol.

You're a terrible businessman for damn sure.

You think Mayweather is gonna turn down 7-8 figures all because he doesn't want his opponent to make money too?

:lol: Like I said, financially, McGregor at 27 >>> Mayweather at 27

Hard to grasp huh.

You're a terrible businessman for damn sure.

You think Mayweather is gonna turn down 7-8 figures all because he doesn't want his opponent to make money too?

:lol: Like I said, financially, McGregor at 27 >>> Mayweather at 27

Hard to grasp huh.
Bruh, he can fight PAC again and make that money! Like I said, McTapper needs him, he don't need McTapper lol. Mr. 40 million a fight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I didn't count every punch of the fight and this is probably a dumb question, but does compubox count feints and punches that are partially blocked? I have a hard time believing Kovalev missed that much and even if Ward caught some punches with his hand, I bet they still hurt.

Last edited:
Cmon K Kaleo15 :lol:
Ain't NO WAY the UFC is gonna let Connor make money like mayweather. Connor can ***** and moan that he wants a stake in the company and wants xx million dollars per fight, UFC isn't gonna budge much. They'll throw a lil extra money at him, but that's as far as it goes

Ain't NO WAY the UFC is gonna let Connor make money like mayweather. Connor can ***** and moan that he wants a stake in the company and wants xx million dollars per fight, UFC isn't gonna budge much. They'll throw a lil extra money at him, but that's as far as it goes

I think those Chinese Investors are willing to pay up. He is like the only thing they've got going for them.

His contract is up, it's up to the investors to cut him a share or not.

He's the biggest name in the UFC, Mr. TMT slurper up there doesn't want to accept it.

He rather Mayweather fight PAC again, when they already fought. :lol:

McTapper :lol: Bruh, you AND Mayweather would be put to sleep in 3 seconds.

Last edited:
His contract is up, it's up to the investors to cut him a share or not.

He's the biggest name in the UFC, Mr. TMT slurper up there doesn't want to accept it.

He rather Mayweather fight PAC again, when they already fought. :lol:

McTapper :lol: Bruh, you AND Mayweather would be put to sleep in 3 seconds.
Didn't say he wasn't the biggest name on UFC. All I'm saying he's NOT in TBE league! He can't even get measly 3 million Guarantee. TONS of B/C level boxers got way more than that lol. I didn't say I want him to fight PAC again, YOU said he's going turn down a 7-8
Figure pay day, and I said he can fight PAC and get that. Who can McTapper even fight in UFC to even break 3 million guarantee? TBE can fight me or you and make at least 30 million guarantee.

Last edited:
Anyway.....

Kell Brooks says he's willing to fight Spence if he's comes to UK.

But his preference would be to fight Khan instead.

Which matchup would y'all rather see? Also any news on Cotto/Marquez?

Anyway.....

Kell Brooks says he's willing to fight Spence if he's comes to UK.

But his preference would be to fight Khan instead.

Which matchup would y'all rather see? Also any news on Cotto/Marquez?

I'd rather see Brook vs Khan because I think he would actually win that one. Brook has been damaged goods since the machete incident and I mentioned before that I noticed regression in each of his fights against no names Post-Porter. I actually thought Vargas had a good chance at an upset if they fought.

BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  5h5 hours ago
Miguel Cotto To Return on February 25, Kirkland in The Running http://dlvr.it/Mn9SJq  #boxing
If this is on PPV 
laugh.gif

BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  4h4 hours ago
McGregor Was NOT Successful in Getting Nevada Boxing License http://dlvr.it/MnBk7D  #boxing
 BoxingScene.com ‏@boxingscene  2h2 hours ago
Canelo Meets With Golden Boy: Golovkin Fight is a Priority http://dlvr.it/MnDTNg  #boxing

Back
Top Bottom