Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  31m31 minutes ago
Exceptionally annoyed to hear that if GGG-Jacobs is actually finalized there's a strong chance it will be on HBO PPV. Absolutely disgusting.
mean.gif

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  21m21 minutes ago
POSSIBLE HBO PPV sked: Feb Cotto, March GGG-DJ, April Pacman, May Canelo-Not GGG, June maybe Kov-Ward 2. $$$ plus HBO fee! Unacceptable!!

The rerund of kovalev ward did over triple the ppv numbers, and they still wana throw cotto vs a nobody on ppv, pac, and JACOBS on ppv?

Casuals barley know who ggg is and his fights still aint sellin smh.

I don't know how any of that **** really works but is that bar that low in terms of buys for a PPV to be profitable?

I think they throw people on there wit a decent card that they know can break even and not lose much of anything with hopes of people willing to give into buying immediate or future fights based off hype. Im sure theres someone on here that knows how it works behind the scene.

Its 2016 everybody streams everything.

How do sporrs bars work? Is that considered one buy?

Last edited:
I think they throw people on there wit a decent card that they know can break even and not lose much of anything with hopes of people willing to give into buying immediate or future fights based off hype. Im sure theres someone on here that knows how it works behind the scene.

They pay like $800 for PPV I believe. Not sure how it is tallied.

Good fight but I wish he would've just hanged them up. He wasn't the most exciting but people took for granted how great he was.

It depends on how big the bar/restaurant is.

The price or the count?

If y'all didn't watch Lebedev/Gassiev it's on YouTube and worth watching. They slugged it out for twelve rounds with a good portion of it being in the middle of the ring.

The price or the count?

Both.

Who saw Saunders get his *** whooped? He should've fought a name (GGG, Jacobs , Canelo, Eubanks again) when his stock was at its peak. :smh:

Last edited:
HBO
Crawford v Molina Jr

Showtime
Jermal Charlo v Julian Williams
Cuellar v Mares

UK
Anthony Joshua v Eric Molina

Last edited:
I believe Joshua is with Showtime and I think Wilder is going to be a guest analyst for the fight.

The fight will likely airs twice, once live earlier in the day and again on the night time events.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom