Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

LOL at Charlo saying that given two washed up fighters in Trout and Bundrage are the best he's faced. I guess he'd rather take a loss from Golovkin at 160 than Canelo at 154?

To be fair he did explain that he can't fight Canelo because of Golden Boy and De La Hoya does not get along with Haymon which is his adviser.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not good at posting videos from my phone. But Charlo and Williams both look drained. Charlo looks in worse condition though.

Meanwhile, Molina came in 4 pounds over lol.
And JCC Jr made weight 
laugh.gif

Troyanovsky turned down 450K to fight Crawford Saturday :lol:  

Who did you want to see him fight that at 140?

He beat the top guy in the division (Postol).

This is basically a stay busy fight for him. Molina is ranked #9 in the division.

Matthysse (#2 ranked) can't return to the ring until Spring next year because of the eye injury he suffered in his fight with Postol (you know the guy Crawford beat).

Broner (#3 ranked) is already booked to fight Granados (#6 ranked) and probably wouldn't have agreed to fight Bud anyway.

Ricky Burns (#7 ranked) fought earlier this month on the 7th.

Did you want to see him fight a guy like Orozco (#4 ranked), Eduard Troyanovsky (#5 ranked), Jack Catterall (#8 ranked), Regis Prograis (#10 ranked)?

Out of all the fighters listed (besides Broner, Mattheysse, and Burns) Molina is the most known and has the bigger fan base.

Are people sleeping on Ruiz? I like Parker but dont think this will be easy.

Ruiz's body type makes it hard for people to take him seriously :lol:

This isn't a bodybuilding contest, he can actually fight. He may not win, and I don't expect him to. I just think he will be a challenge. If Parker runs through him I will be impressed.

Nah, I agree, I just think that's the reason some people think Parker's going to walk through him. 

Parker won by an inch. Could've been a draw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom