Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all can have him for free.
roll.gif

I go back and forth with Brandon Ingram

On one hand, he does show "flashes" at times, and he obviously has tools to be a player on both sides of the ball.

On the other hand, he has a PER of 7.5, and is on track to be one of the worst shooters ever from deep, like just as a rookie, period. And he gets a ton of run. I don't know if there's ever been a "star" player / cornerstone of a franchise who's rookie season statistically, has been this bad. 

I legit don't know what to make of BI 50 games in.
He will be Evan Turner

everyone hating on kat now [emoji]128531[/emoji]
reminds me of the hate AD was getting not too long ago

I go back and forth with Brandon Ingram

On one hand, he does show "flashes" at times, and he obviously has tools to be a player on both sides of the ball.

On the other hand, he has a PER of 7.5, and is on track to be one of the worst shooters ever from deep, like not just as a rookie, period. And he gets a ton of run. (Worst plus / minus in the entire league) I don't know if there's ever been a "star" player / cornerstone of a franchise who's rookie season statistically, has been this bad. 

I legit don't know what to make of BI 50 games in.

He's also 19.

Regardless of his age, Ingram has looked pretty damn bad for the large majority of this season.

He's gotta adjust to the NBA asap even at 19. I knew it would take some time but I didn't know he was gonna look like this

The stats look terrible and his impact is but they're some really encouraging signs he can't hit a shot and gets pushed around but his iq is pretty high

I was thinking, could Steph's 3 point record be the hardest single season record to break in all of the major sports?

I was thinking Wayne Gretzky had a pretty much unbeatable points record but looks like Lemieux came pretty close.

I'm sure Bonds HR record could be untouchable but he was on roids in a roided era so im hesitant to include that. But even if we did I think Steph's record could still be better.
Wilt averaging 50?

good lord, how far back in this thread did you go to respond to that? Bruh made that post weeks ago. :wow:

good lord, how far back in this thread did you go to respond to that? Bruh made that post weeks ago. :wow:
He is known for this. He bumps posts from 07

:rofl: :rofl:

KAT bodied magic Jokic their last meeting :pimp: :pimp:

I can't say nothing bad about Magic Jokic..love the way he plays :wow: but would I trade KAT for him? No :lol: if someone did, I wouldn't argue against their decision..Bruh gonna be great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom