Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C3L9V09UEAAOpwC.jpg

******* Paul Millsap

such a damn joke

I will hate Paul Millsap for life

Who the hell wants to see him in the ASG? He'll end up playing like 8 meaningless minutes where nobody will even know he's on the floor. Meanwhile Embiid could have been the star of the whole damn weekend.

Yall gotta chill :lol:

JoJo's time will come..hes gonna go to a lot of allstar games in his career. How many rookies get voted to the all-star game anyway? I know it hasn't happened much recently. Blake Griffin might be the only one I can recall

Last edited:
I will hate Paul Millsap for life

Who the hell wants to see him in the ASG? He'll end up playing like 8 meaningless minutes where nobody will even know he's on the floor. Meanwhile Embiid could have been the star of the whole damn weekend.
Don't fret. Embiid will send out a few tweets or IG posts for your amusement. Besides the ASG is Kevin Hart's time to shine 

Question for everyone

1. Coming into the season, what do you think the Wizards goals were?

2. Since the recent success, what do you think the Wizards goals are? (If you even think they would have changed)

Asking for research purposes.

1) nothing

2) to make the playoffs

You guys knew what the knocks were on Embiid going in.

You guys really shouldn't be tripping over this, he's going to make a ton of these in the future.

Yall gotta chill
laugh.gif

JoJo's time will come..hes gonna go to a lot of allstar games in his career. How many rookies get voted to the all-star game anyway? I know it hasn't happened much recently. Blake Griffin might be the only one I can recall
bron and melo didn't even make the asg in their first seasons. i dont recall people being upset about it either.

Last edited:
This was Rondos last chance in the NBA. He won't be in it next year.

He'll be back.
Who would waste their time. He's a locker room cancer and he isn't good anymore.

His assist rate has fallen off a cliff which was the one value add he even had.

I have courtside seats for that Sixers game on February 8th

Last edited:
Question for everyone

1. Coming into the season, what do you think the Wizards goals were?

2. Since the recent success, what do you think the Wizards goals are? (If you even think they would have changed)

Asking for research purposes.

1. I thought at least they'd be in contention for the 8th seed, but possibly miss the playoffs altogether. SO many unknowns with the bench/Brooks/etc. The 2-8 start didn't help things one bit, but they dragged themselves out of that hole. Brooks is a big part of that, and he's been nothing short of fantastic for this Wizards squad. 4/5 starters having career years statistically, Oubre coming into his own, and guys like McClellan getting rotational minutes. None of those things would have been possible with Wittman still at the helm. As of now, I couldn't be more happy to be so wrong about my season prediction. A lot of b-ball yet to be played, but this squad is surging.

2. Right now? ECF or bust. Wall said it last night on TNT, and I believe that they can reach that goal (with good health, of course.) Wizards have been on a tear over their past 20-25 games, so hopefully they can keep it up and go for Cleveland's neck.

Is Washington bench still **** like everyone was saying early on in the season? What have they been doing differently to turn things around recently? Srs questions since I haven't watched many of their games

I thought I saw you say he wasn't all that? maybe I am mistaken
I'm marking Weds. 2/8 on my calendar, I feel like that is the day

Why are you thinking that's the game he makes his debut? I think it'll be the first game after the All-Star break at home against the Wizards

And that dude is the guy who said Embiid wasn't all that. He's just a salty Nets fan

Last edited:
Why are you thinking that's the game he makes his debut? I think it'll be the first game after the All-Star break at home against the Wizards

And that dude is the guy who said Embiid wasn't all that. He's just a salty Nets fan

not sure I just feel that is going to be the game he makes his debut, his foot is fully healed

the same Nets that are giving the Celtcis the #1 pick? :nerd:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Wanted to go the Sixers-Knicks game on 2/25 but it's the 2nd game of a back to back for Philly :smh:

Lebron made Gilbert overpay for all his role playing friends and now he *****ing cause Dan won't make any moves 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom