Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed that clap back from Dwayne Wade 
laugh.gif

Idk about Ingram's long-term future one way or the other, but he's the 2nd youngest player in the league and he looks borderline malnourished, so it's not really surprising that he got off to such a horrible start. I'm not gonna judge him until he has more time logged with an NBA strength & conditioning program (plus fills out his body naturally as he matures). Right now his body isn't ready for the league.

Idk about Ingram's long-term future one way or the other, but he's the 2nd youngest player in the league and he looks borderline malnourished, so it's not really surprising that he got off to such a horrible start. I'm not gonna judge him until he has more time logged with an NBA strength & conditioning program (plus fills out his body naturally as he matures). Right now his body isn't ready for the league.
All I've been saying all season when nt wants instant results from him

Question for everyone

1. Coming into the season, what do you think the Wizards goals were?

2. Since the recent success, what do you think the Wizards goals are? (If you even think they would have changed)

Asking for research purposes.

I remember it was thing when Durant couldn't bench 185 once :lol:

Ingram looks to be even weaker than that. He'll probably need 2 full offseasons before we start seeing more consistency from him.

@Big J 33

West:
Westbrook
Klay Thompson
Gordon Hayward
Draymond Green
Cousins
DeAndre Jordan
Marc Gasol

East:
John Wall
Kyle Lowry
Kemba Walker
Isaiah Thomas
Paul George
Kevin Love
Joel Embiid
Damn it off by 1 @Big J 33
mean.gif
Unless anyone (with a real submsision not like gtb 
laugh.gif
) had better than just one missing, this looks like our winner. I double checked the submissions but let me know if I missed any.

Congrats, PM me your info (address, favorite teams besides the Knicks, name, etc) and I'll send over your prize.

Last edited:
I understand the reasoning, but if the Lakers want to see Ingram play better they need to stop having him handling the ball so much and running pick and rolls.

Just put him in the mid to high post and let him go to work.

Last edited:
And if you are going to make a claim, at least stand up and argue it with some evidence.

Not just, "Period" as if that is supposed to fly.

We aren't in 3rd grade
I can help with this. 

Ever since the Nuggets HC learned how skillfully Jokic is with his passing and ball handling, most often, the nuggets offense would go through Jokic. 

Jokic would take the ball full court and find cutting teammates on endless possession, even hitting the open man while his back was to the basket. 

Jokic got the skills that Noah once had, which was a triple double threat. He's currently averaging 4+ apg. 

Besides passing, his offense is getting there. He's got smooth touches around the basket and a nice mid range jumpshot. 

I understand the reasoning, but if the Lakers want to see Ingram play better they need to stop having him handling the ball so much and running pick and rolls.

This too. It's hard enough for actual PGs to make the transition :lol: let alone guys who never really played the position in college

Question for everyone

2. Since the recent success, what do you think the Wizards goals are? (If you even think they would have changed)

1. Lose in one of the 1st 2 rounds
2. Lose in one of the 1st 2 rounds

It's the Wiz, goals don't get any higher then that :lol:

This too. It's hard enough for actual PGs to make the transition :lol: let alone guys who never really played the position in college
Luke said that's a good way to keep him involved in the game, it's weird but it's the Lakers :lol:

Question for everyone

1. Lose in one of the 1st 2 rounds
2. Lose in one of the 1st 2 rounds

It's the Wiz, goals don't get any higher then that :lol:

Wizards and goals don't even sound right. They're one of them teams that's just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom