Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope!
laugh.gif
Damn that's wild. I was actually on NBAdraft.net and saw that the C's had the first pick, tho tbh it didn't even occur to me how they had the pick. The Nets got fleeced tf out of 
laugh.gif

The NFL did it and it didn't work, but the NBA should try abolishing the conferences for the all star game. Just pick the 24 best guys and randomize the teams.

need this embiid news to drop soon tryna see if hes playing tonight 

i know they at shoot around currently Houston is -7.5 which makes me think he aint playing 

The NFL did it and it didn't work, but the NBA should try abolishing the conferences for the all star game. Just pick the 24 best guys and randomize the teams.

Nothing can fix the Pro Bowl.

That format would definitely be more fun in the NBA

Y'all get so worked up over this but come All Star Sunday this thread will be nothing but complaints about how wack the game is. Sixers fans need to settle down :lol:

1. Lose in one of the 1st 2 rounds
2. Lose in one of the 1st 2 rounds

It's the Wiz, goals don't get any higher then that :lol:

No because someone tried to argue with me that every team's goal was to win a championship and I told him, for the WIZARDS, that isn't a goal, that is a dream

I can help with this. 

Ever since the Nuggets HC learned how skillfully Jokic is with his passing and ball handling, most often, the nuggets offense would go through Jokic. 
Jokic would take the ball full court and find cutting teammates on endless possession, even hitting the open man while his back was to the basket. 
Jokic got the skills that Noah once had, which was a triple double threat. He's currently averaging 4+ apg. 

Besides passing, his offense is getting there. He's got smooth touches around the basket and a nice mid range jumpshot. 

So you stated what Jokic can do, which nobody ever argued, but how does he make his team better than KAT makes his team? And how do you even quantify such a statement?

Cp3 is injured tho. Why even vote him in or care... Erupt is right. I won't even watch the all star game. Trash product. Only thing good is Saturday night and even after its done i start missing meaningful basketball.

Last edited:

Klay was a backcourt spot. It'd have to be one of the front court guys or one of the wild cards.

Just noticed; the West roster has only 4 guards total. Not going to be able to avoid having Russ-KD dynamic at the game. Unless Kerr trolls us.

Last edited:
Is Washington bench still **** like everyone was saying early on in the season? What have they been doing differently to turn things around recently? Srs questions since I haven't watched many of their games

I'm not sure of the numbers, but I don't think they're nearly as bad as they were to start the year.

Oubre is stepping up.

Smith is playing up to his contract.

Sato is getting rotational minutes.

Burke is playing better.

and guys like Thornton/Nicholson aren't playing.

They're still not great, but even being close to mediocre is progress. And not for nothing, Oubre is gonna be a player in this league. Once his offense catches up with his defense, he's gonna be LEGIT.

Shout outs to Rondo for sticking up for the youngings.

Thank you! I dont know how this is being overlooked.

According to the young group, Rondo has been much more of a mentor than wade and butler. They are the ones showing a lack of leadership by calling people out to the media. They are the ones hurting the team chemistry yet no one is saying that because they are the better individual players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom