Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I dont know how this is being overlooked.

According to the young group, Rondo has been much more of a mentor than wade and butler. They are the ones showing a lack of leadership by calling people out to the media. They are the ones hurting the team chemistry yet no one is saying that because they are the better individual players.

Wade and Jimmy are both divas though.

Everybody knew this Chicago team wouldn't work from the beginning from a personality and basketball standpoint, not like this is a surprise.

I cant believe Dame Dolla was never on the All Star team. Should've put him in instead of either Hayward or Deandre this year

According to the young group, Rondo has been much more of a mentor than wade and butler. They are the ones showing a lack of leadership by calling people out to the media. They are the ones hurting the team chemistry yet no one is saying that because they are the better individual players.

Wade and Jimmy are both divas though.

Everybody knew this Chicago team wouldn't work from the beginning from a personality and basketball standpoint, not like this is a surprise.

Yes, but why is Rondo being the scapegoat? He is the one having the team's back against the divas.

Wow, didn't know that.

That's crazy. If anything, I thought Wade was going to be a mentor for the young players...But, Rondo? Never would have thought.

I cant believe Dame Dolla was never on the All Star team. Should've put him in instead of either Hayward or Deandre this year

Do you even basketball? :lol:

Dame was worthy. But it was stick competition in the West. Hayward is having a better year.

Dame has been an All star before. He'll he one again.

Can anyone post this article? :nerd:

http://insider.espn.com/nba/insider...how-do-sixers-build-contender-joel-embiid-nba

Chad Ford and Kevin Pelton are back with their series on NBA prospects, rookies and sophomores -- this time debating Joel Embiid's ceiling and the future for the Philadelphia 76ers.

How much better can Embiid get? Should the Sixers trade Jahlil Okafor or Nerlens Noel by the offseason? And which top prospects in the 2017 draft would be best for Philly?

Houston dropped to -6.5 
nerd.gif

Shout outs to Rondo for sticking up for the youngings.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

****, I didn't even think of it this way. All the negativity is just a classic case of shooting the messenger (Rondo) due to who he is. I thought what he said was valid. If Jimmy/Wade didn't have the wherewithal to address these issues behind closed doors, then I have no problem w/ Rondo going on IG to express his feelings. In addition, Rondo ain't a guy who will back down, so you can just imagine how tense the locker room is. Also, it would be something if Jimmy/Wade are the root of the problem. And let's not forget Jimmy blatantly blowing off Hoiberg's attempt to call a time out. Leading by example? Hmmm....

Kinda surprised by this wade situation considering we never heard anything out of Miami.

Unless we missed it.

Or maybe he's grumpy cause he's old and the team is trash.

Bulls should ship him,

This post is all over the place :lol:
He has a high iq and can make reads but he gets pushed all over the place and can't really blow by people his body should improve. Also he was a good shooter in college and now can't make one.

i was initially confused at butler and wade's rants because i'm trying to figure who else on that team has much expected of them? it's bizarre to me that you'd actually call out dudes like taj gibson, mirotic, paul ******* zipser, etc. as if their gravity has a huge impact in what they do.

like mf'er you the leader of the team...you calling out role players in the media? 

at least gortat just straight up said "our bench is trash". wade and jimmy went overboard. 

Last edited:
Shaquille O’Neal is not the biggest fan of Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan, who he blasted Thursday night on national television during a segment on TNT’s Inside the NBA.

“He plays for a good team,” O’Neal said. “You put him in Milwaukee, you’ll never hear from him again.”

DJ would actually be great for the Bucks they're already scary defensively with all that length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom