Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it is the All Star games, I wanna see guys who will make an impact... You know, the usual All Star entertainment.. 

Tmac off the glass, AI alley oop to himself, Shaq with his whale-self doing crossover on Yao Ming, Steve Franchise "off the heezy" on someone's head, J Will with the elbow pass, Vince Carters Alley oop dunks, Kobe & Tmac going at each other... all that good stuff. 

DJ would actually be great for the Bucks they're already scary defensively with all that length.
Exactly
laugh.gif

A Giannis-Jabari-Jordan frontcourt is scary
imagine if larry jabong sanders was still there

Last edited:
he has disdain for every center that can't really post up.

The embiid stuff is weird tho. Thought'd he be a fan.

I don't think he hates Embiid, just wants him to be able to do this on a nightly basis not taking games off before crowning him. He's given him his props.

Even when the asg is good it's still trash. Mj's final game was the last good one I can remember and the was only competitive down the stretch when kobe turnt up

Last edited:
Yea last good one was when Kobe sonned Bron. The guys who actually take it most seriously are both coming of the bench for their respective squads in Wall and Russ.

Even when the asg is good it's still trash. Mj's final game was the last good one I can remember and the was only competitive down the stretch when kobe turnt up
cant remember the year but what about when Kobe and lbj went at it in the closing minutes 

not sure if it was the same game where wade broke kobes beak too

Last edited:
Embiid has that dry, Parks & Rec humor...

Dwight...well, just corny. Shaq, same thing.

I think that it's like, he sees embiid as trying to emulate the big man jokester role that he kind of played up when he was playing.

Embiid already funnier than Shaq.

Still got a long way to go to catch him on the court though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom